Post your desktop !

Gambit said:
Jason: wholy Cow! You've got 7 hardrives? That's what I thought at first glance :D
But...what have you done? Partition? Into 7 parts?!? :p

*Gambit's lost...needs a map!*

/G

two hard drives, a 40gb and a 60gb

i need partitions, they keep me sane :)

Screenshot 1
osx11403.jpg

Screenshot 2
expose.jpg

:)

Hm, "virtual" desktop drawers. Somehow my twisted personality tends to miss the "old" OSX pine stripes. After visiting machall.com and finishing the resulting crude copy and paste job in Photshop, I finally brought 'em back to the desktop.

IMHO its a nice way to implement the "Ren" pic into the OSX desktop. (Without borders or sourounding elements it didn't fit so nicely into the bright atmosphere of stripeless aqua).

Attachments

• rendesktop.jpg
    rendesktop.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 57
Cleveland? I like it... I bet she could play for the indians - she's ripped. And geez, you graphic designers sure keep a lot of partitions...

Boring one.. I need something more yellow. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• deskp001.jpg
    deskp001.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 70
CLEVELAND! My home town. 3 hard drives, 5 partition, it makes work a bit easier. Vida Guerra can be on my team any day, so i had to place that Indians logo on her cap. One of those desktops that was fun to create.

Urbansory? Can I have your, ahem, desktop pic via email or something full resolution, colors, etc? :D And no, I'm not talking about the blue-ish one! ;)

Rating for that... desktop: Pure ::love:: ! Hot! Hot! Hot!

The Devil inside... The Devil inside... Every single one of us... The Devil inside... :D

Mega THANKS Urbansory! :)

I'm still in Jaguar (I know, I feel like such a LOSER!!!) but here's my current desktop. Nothing too notable.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 59
I'm still in OS 9, and I don't feel like a loser, just under-sponsored.

Your picture also makes me feel dizzy for some reason, which hardly ever happens. Weird...

Back