Post your desktop !

ok, you used his server and your desktop was eerily similar.. I guess I just have to take your work for it though.

yeah he gave me some space since my free server had no php :( and i did send him my secktop pic he mite of modifyed it a bit :)
honestly im mot androo :) just see when i signed up androo wouldint be posting from 2 account for like 13 mnths or from whenever i signed up

toast said:
I've just installed Panther, which was an occasion for me to improve my desktop's appearance. Here it is ! Feel free to post your Panther (or simply OSX) desktop !

Here's my latest - it's in line with the Apple cat theme.... hopefully Apple will use "tiger" before the species is extinct. The image is from National Geographic's site - they have a huge collection of their most famous shots for free download - the best place for cool desktops IMHO - john.

ftp://public:public@68.57.21.41

just a little background of my own i made while procrastinating for a paper...

I'm giving up on themes. I'd just rather keep my computer nice and clean (i'm not using custom icons anymore either) because if I do custom stuff, I'm always changing it and it's never "perfect." I guess I'm a little OCD sometimes... Plus, Shapeshifter wasn't working for me when I demoed it, and some of my new favorite themes are Shapeshifter exclusive. Oh well, you can't win 'em all...

----

hmm the new way of attachign things is confusing me. oh well, i'll make a new one now that i redownloaded shapeshifter and it works.

Here's my National Geographic pic of the day. Reminds me of home, well almost.

Attachments

• RichiesDT.jpg
    RichiesDT.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 64
Hi Zammy-Sam

Its a third-party thing (freeware/donationware) called 'Another Launcher'. Look for it on versiontracker.com. You can set it to be either on the menu bar on as a pop-out dock from the side of your desktop.

eric

eric halfabee said:
Hi Zammy-Sam

Its a third-party thing (freeware/donationware) called 'Another Launcher'. Look for it on versiontracker.com. You can set it to be either on the menu bar on as a pop-out dock from the side of your desktop.

eric

Tnx Eric! ::love::

Back