Post your desktop !

new mac user....only touch mac 4 2 months....^^.....still learning....
still using jaguar.....but panther is coming up.....i ll be arrive in couple days....

Attachments

• desktop.gif
    desktop.gif
    67.1 KB · Views: 53
senne said:
hey, were did you get that iTunes bar at the bottom of your screen?

www.konfabulator.com

for Konfabulator (in case you didn't know, it's an app that allows you to have "widgets", mini apps that do various things)

iTunes Bar is the Widget. I customized it a bit too because the Song Title was at the end of the bar instead of the beginning. Email or PM me if you want that change.

Oh and Eric, thanks for the link.... i'm lovin Another Launcher! And best of all, it's freeware. :D

Satoshi, that's cool! I like the hard drive icon as well. :)

I guess I'll have to get my iMac's desktops up here at some point... it's not going to happen with OS X until I get Panther, though. Hopefully that happens tomorrow (or, technically, later today).

I'll keep that in mind...

(not to use LaunchBar, that is) ;)

but wow, I just found out today that it has a little iTunes info that comes up when you control iTunes with the hotkeys! I can't believe this app is free :-D

.. it looks ugly in smaller than original size, and saved with not 100 % quality. and because my desktop has a bunch of crap there. i just felt like metallic fur yesterday, i probably change it by monday anyway. but i feel gray.

cockneygeezer said:
Dude, the "Pop-Up Tab Windows" that you have at the bottom of Screen 1, can you tell me what application that is?

It's not Dragthing by anychance? I would like to make sure...

Thanks for your time

Yup, it is Dragthing.

Back