Post your desktop!

My simplest desktop....

Picture taken with my Canon 300D.

Attachments

• moon.jpg
    moon.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 40
recently i've gone back to basics - no fancy backgrounds etc etc - just nice and clean - i actually love those apple backgrounds...

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 47
BlingBling 3k12 said:
here's mine... i like NOTHING on the desktop... so i have the files set to not show up unless i tell it to...

but if i were to take it off, pretty much half of the screen would have icons on it...
EEEEKKK!!! THE DEVIL!!

pulsar1.jpg

Clean.

serenity1.jpg

Clean.

spaced1.jpg

And a hat trick of desktops since I can't make up my mind.

What I've been doing to my school's computer instead of studying for midterms....

Anxiously awaiting my own PowerBook so I can add widgets...

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 44
Here's my BW G3 desktop in browsing mode. As stock. Background from this site actually.

Attachments

• BW Desktop.jpg
    BW Desktop.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 27
I don't like to keep too many icons on my desktop. Actually, my layout hasn't changed much since OS 8 (note the "Documents" folder on my desktop, complete with icon).

I named my Mac mini Lavie, after a character from the anime series Last Exile (well, really I just liked the name). That's where my HD icon comes from. I usually change my desktop background every 15 minutes (using ChangeDesktop), but at the moment it's a picture of Alvis, another character from Last Exile. I'm really not much of a Last Exile fanboy (...honest), but right now that seems to be the theme.

(This is my third attempt to post this. Safari keeps crashing! :mad: )

Attachments

• mikuros_desktop.jpg
    mikuros_desktop.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 32
here's mine. the background is my first attempt at a specular ball, with my face in it as a reflection....

at the end of a day, i like to clean the desktop back to the three orange drives, Quagmire, the boot disk, and Cleveland, a USB2 Lacie with my music on it. the ipod currently has my panther system on it.

it's quite traditional really.

Attachments

• Picture-1.jpg
    Picture-1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 33
From pixelgirlpresents, seems appropriate as am stuck in a typing workathon right now.

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 26
Here's mine- Some of the pics are of lower quality/res than my actual desktop is, because of the stupid 100k limit....

Attachments

• Konfab-Desktop.jpg
    Konfab-Desktop.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Desktop-X-logo.jpg
    Desktop-X-logo.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Red-Alien-Desktop.jpg
    Red-Alien-Desktop.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 26
qion - what's that theme? it looks quite nice, and well, tasteful. i've always shyed from changing them cos' theres always something horribly tacky about the home-made ones... but that's nice!

Back