Question - Answer

Es gibt fast zweimal so viele englische Wörter als deutsche Wörter, darum muß man zweimal so viel für das richtige Wort nachdenken.

Does Apple have a booth at Cebit?

Only in my memories. I had one as a child; but it only gave me one of two answers: "Definitely not." and "The answer is not clear. Try again."

Why did it give various 'yes' answers to my friends?

It saw the evil thoughts in your brain and knew that your friends were pure in mind and deed!!!

Q: Why didn't the Soviet Union just give Kaliningrad to the Poles or the Lithuanians?

It saw the evil thoughts in the Poles and Lithuanians and they [the Soviets] knew that they were pure in mind and deed!!!

How much BS is that?

Probably not now.

Q: Why is it that woman are so f%^ing hard to please and nigh on impossible to understand?

A: Ahhh, that is a question that is truly unanswerable. Nor should it be. Not all things in life are or should be knowable.

Q: What is the # 1 song on the pop charts in Yrup this week?

A: Probably one that doesn't deserve to be there.

Q: If college is so hard, why do so many college students party and goof off, and still pass (or do they)? Making plans right now for next year, so I gotta be prepared for anything.

A: Well if the past 3 years of sleeping through lectures and still getting good grades have taught me anything it is that the people who claim to do nothing will still do a fair bit at home or away from the prying eyes of other people and pass whereas those that actually do nothing do considerably worse than that and often fail. Of course it depends on the course your doing. After all arts is there so that you have time to waste on stupid protests against globalistation or whatever while wearing your gucci sunnies in your nike shoes organised entirely on a nokia phone.

Q: Why is it that so many people have such drastic opinions on things they know nothing about?

A: I don't know try greasing the switch and see if it loosens up.

Q: What did John Lennon mean by "I am the egg-man, they are the egg-man, I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob!" anyway?

A: "I have been taking drugs, and I can't feel my feet."

Q: Why does no one seem to know anything about Palm Pilots at my school? (They are all fascinated when I pull out my Palm IIIxe and keyboard, even though the Palm is old and the keyboard is cheap.)

A: Because I can't afford to register it.

Q: Prove 1+1=2. :) It's harder than you think; even I don't know the answer!

Back