Renaming "The Cafe"

In Honor of Bobw, Your Pick to Rename "The Cafe"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
Any thoughts on renaming "The Cafe" forum to, "Bob's Cafe" or something else more creative, as a lasting memory to Bobw?

All I can think of is "Bob's Place" I think i've heard of stuff like that before, Bob's Cafe is nice BTW.

I like Bob's place. A sticky at the top about Bob of the renamed forum could also be cool.

I was thinking the same thing: it would be nice to rename The Cafe in memory of Bob.

I was trying to come up with a few possible names... Bob's Cafe, Bob's Lounge, Bob's Bar... That sort of thing. I quite like the simplicity of "Bob's place," though.

• Café Bobw

• Bob's Café

• Bob's Place

• Bob's Retreat

(Four names so far, in order of how much I like them from most liked to least liked.)

Bob's Retreat is not _really_ a suggestion, is it? "Bob's Place" sounds good, but "Bob's Café" has a better link to the Café...

Icemanjc... god and pole = good and poll
2 for 2 though ;) nice work!

The Café - Bob's Place

I am with Fryke on this one... try to incorporate it into the name, i.e. use a smaller/different/italicized font.

I'd like to see his name and avatar around the forums again, as he was usually posting daily.

Hey, I quite like that, actually. "The Saloon." Still a cafe/bar theme, but an instant reminder of the hat, and hence Bob.

Having Bob's avatar be visible too would be nice.

Back