Someone try jaguar?

WoLF and I got our copies of 10.2 from a server that will remain un-named, but I hardly ever chat on carracho.

wdw_: I'd (and Apple, and Admin) would all most likely appriciate it if you would please edit that server out of your message. Illegal distribution of Mac OS 10.2 wasn't called for here. Sorry if that was a huge mis-understanding. And sorry if that all sounded rude.

But really, I just want to chat with you guys. I could have sworn you went under the alias Forcer...but I could be wrong. :)

I took out the name.

I've gone by wdw_, marceline407, iluvwdw_2001, i_m_w_disney, s_jobs, jonathan davis and there are probably some more, but never forcer.

wdw_: thanks for editing your post. You've done the right thing. :)

I said your name was Forcer because one of the videos you've "made" was also found from a friend on mine on Carracho who comes from Norway. I have to beleive that it's his video, because he shot more vids with the same characters and himself in it.

P.S. (It's your StarWars type video)

wdw_: expect to get a PM from me in a little bit, you need to do what is in that message please.

Anyway, we've gone quite a bit off topic (from 10.2 updates to Carracho video's and warez) so let's get back on topic, wdw_ and I will discuss this further outside of this thread. :)

Version 10.2 is not officially released yet. It's illegal if you currently have it downloaded/installed. I strongly sugguest you wait until it comes out officially... :)

september is when you will get it.... it's still in beta...

10.1.5 is expected to be the next release before 10.2

edit: damn! 3 replies to the same question in an instant!

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
september is when you will get it.... it's still in beta...

10.1.5 is expected to be the next release before 10.2

edit: damn! 3 replies to the same question in an instant!

Neyo would like to challenge BlingBling for his "Title" hehe! :p :D

NeYo

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~
Neyo would like to challenge BlingBling for his "Title" hehe! :p :D

you're on! (and i'll probably lose... you know the in's and out's of XP probably)

but first... check your PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!!!! i've sent you one! :) question needing answered!

Originally posted by wdw_
OK. Here's something else I found out. iChat has an option between using balloons or boxes. Check the attachment.

Cool...thanks for the screenshot wdw.

So the bubbles aren't that bad huh? I guess I'll just have to see it in use to get the full effect.

Another thing I just thought of...is there a logging feature on this IM client? That's the main reason why I'm using Adium right now (besides the one windowed tabbed view option) and I couldn't see myself using a client that doesn't have it. Hopefully Apple has included logging with iChat...

Anyone knows if iChat would have the ability to chat with people on Yahoo! IM? Or if there is a plugin API so a plugin could be made to interact with YIM.

I only use YIM and AOLIM, and it'd be great to be able to work with both in one app.

If you're wanting to keep all your chats in one app, why not use Fire? I'm going to have to be really blown away by iChat to move off of Fire, I think it's great. AIM, MSN, YIM, Jabber, all under one roof.

Originally posted by Lazarus18
If you're wanting to keep all your chats in one app, why not use Fire? I'm going to have to be really blown away by iChat to move off of Fire, I think it's great. AIM, MSN, YIM, Jabber, all under one roof.
This thread has some reasons of why not to just do that.

Izzy had a really good question that I hope one of you that has access to the iChat application can answer: does it include logging?

Back