The movie quotes thread

Okay here's another one...I love this one. :D

name: What are your qualifications?
name: Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?!? You think I'm qualified?

Sorry, I was put pf town and posted it before I left.

anyway,

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

OK

Here's mine:

• Person 1: I have to take a pill once every 5 hours or else I feel...funny. Just a stupid thing.

Person 2: Oh, what's it called?

Person 1: Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage.

OK, here's mine:
"Something strange happened to me this morning."
"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
"No."
"Why am I the only person that has that dream?"

OK, I'm gonna start getting really obscure quotes. From movies you've never heard of. From the 45 minute monologue in the middle by the no-name character who plays no part in the story. :p

Or, in other words, yes. :D

Back