The Question-Question Thread

If one fears joy, would it be logical that they would instead enjoy fear, since it would not
be a joyous emotion?

Is (nor-)adrenalin responsible for fear? If so, why not just take such a pill, instead of watching a horror movie?

talking about fear .. have you seen Donnie Darko? There were some examples of emotions .. tried to add all on the scale of love >> fear, and .. well, I understood exactly what Donnie meant .. am I the only one who can't figure out every single emotion on the fear > love scale?

Aren't sharks (actually the great white shark) the most mysterious animals? Can any one confirm they are resistent against all kinds of virus and bacterial infections?

Won't they tell us that we should eat all our enemies? Is that a wise policy for humankind?

Why would they tell us such a thing? Don't you think most of the animals kill for food and not because they are their enemies? Something we could actually learn from most of the animals, don't you think so?

well do you think my cats kill only for food? .. and not becaue they enjoy playing with mice?

Doesn't this mean that they just kill for food and don't kill when they play? And don't you think most wild animals can'T afford such a luxury?

Back