The Random Quotes Thread

Bluefusion

Into the Breach
This may be a classic. Take snippets of daily conversation totally out of context---the results are guaranteed to be hillarious. I'll start off with a few, and add more as I hear them.

1. "The pig's droppings are steaming, and, uh, that's a nice image. In fact, I particularly enjoy that one."

2. "So, um, that would then be spelled something like...." "No, no, no. You're thinking of the chicken."

3. "Good times, good times, good times plus five."

4. (In an operatic voice): "I neeeeeeeed a red pen. I eaaaaaaaaat a red pen."

5. "Fugglenuggums."

Though I would go ahead and beat Ed to the punch:

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
- Frank Zappa

Is there a forum this hasn't been done on???!!??!? You can do better then that bluefusion your the king of random quotes get your act together and blow us away!

You could also be king of a random story thread lol. Or even a more specific random pet story thread.

"Why fight when you can run like hell?"

"Yes!"

"Yo mamma!"

"She could suck a golf ball through a hose."

All random, all stupid, ENJOY!

Ewwwwwwwwww..... this thread is dying faster than a fruitfly: "I only got 15 more hours to live and I'm sure as hell not spending 'em here."

I think we should start a FUNNY QUOTES THREAD. Hint hint nudge nudge... a Stupidest Things Ever Said kind of thread. Hint hint nudge nudge. What do you say? Hint hint nudge nudge.

:) :) :)

Peace. Out.
Blue

"I bet you play girly sports like soccer and basketball ... I only play manly games like football and hopscotch"
ÐStupid caller on Chatterbox, GTA3

While we're on gta3, hello? Would you like to buy a girrafe?

and an all time favorite

Little bundles of love delivered overnight in a BOX!

An IRC one:

"<xoot> Durandal: ksuther is doing his homework."
"<Durandal> But ksuther is the poop..."

LOL:D

God I have some really great ones but I can't really remember em except: Monkey Boy! Yeah you, Monkey Boy!

No whatever you may think steve ballmer did NOT I repeat DID NOT come to my camp.

No only about 95% of the people there. Everyone else was really random and you everyone knows that's a good thing. :D

I accidentally picked up a cell phone conversation on my wireless headphones a while ago....

"The scepter of passion."
"Oh yeah, that was the best part of the book."

Wow, that's much better than the radio. :eek:

-the valrus

Got some quote recommendations for you...

If you like this one...

Some days are easy, like licking icing off a spoon. Today was like stapling Jell-O to a brick.

...you should check out Ruminations at TopFive.

And then you should go to my friend's meal quotes page, for the crazy things my friends say at meals at Macalester College. Don't go if you're unable to handle college humor. If you don't know what I mean by that, you probably just shouldn't go. :eek:

I'm Ian, in case you were wondering just how clever *I* am. Maybe sometime I'll try to convince Elias to cite me as "The Valrus."

-the valrus

Back