Vote for the new icon for our chat client

vote for the macosx.com chat client icon

Results are only viewable after voting.
ok, i've kinda let this sit this long because of all the recent events and people's focus on other things. this definitly got put on the back burner. plus nobody was really responding to my querya s to what we should do. so i'd still like to hear more responses as to whether a run off would be welcomed. thanks for reviving this.

Put the 5 highest voters into a new poll for a runoff maybe.

Is this chat client being worked on as we speak?

The chat client works great if you ask me. Even has some cool ( personal ) features like view users currently playing ituens track. =)

It's just that not may people go on.

So yeah, I noticed on Version Tracker that there was a new chat client... I downloaded it, but still the old icon. Sorry, but it's getting annoying to see this thread sitting on top, doing nothing. :confused:

you know, i was last heard from here asking what to do. suggesttions to just 'do something' are about as useful as a tit on boarhog. the question was whether to have a runoff or not.

and don't expect anything too soon as i will be away from my computer for awhile in the near future.

Hear hear!

Wait no, I still want a runoff! At least 4 people have asked for one over the past, um, few months. I'm not expecting anything soon, I just want someone to acknowledge that yes, we can have a runoff or no, we won't or something. I too will be away until Monday after tomorrow afternoon.

BTW, my boarhog's tits are quite useful! She uses them to feed her babies. So don't go making silly comparisons! ::angel::

Back