Which browser do you use for primary?

Which web browser do you use for primary?

• Internet Explorer 5.2

• Mozilla 1.x

• Netscape 6.x/7 PR

• Chimera 0.x

• iCab

• OmniWeb 4.x

• Others (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
the most surprising thing to me is that with all the people who continually shout about how great chimera is, only 15 people here report actually defaulting to it. :eek:

of course, it is equally disturbing that so many people use ie. :(

Originally posted by edX
the most surprising thing to me is that with all the people who continually shout about how great chimera is, only 15 people here report actually defaulting to it. :eek:

Really? Well 16 then. :) It's all I use. Especially after the last nightly build, where it doesn't pop down a shade for every freakin' ad server I have pointed to locahost in my /etc/hosts.

I tried to switch to Chimera but I missed Mozilla BAD - bugs and all...

I kept thinking to myself "I wish I could close this tab with the mouse instead of a keyboard command, I wish Righ-Clicking had more options (like View Image), I wish I could easily block images/ads from specific servers (too lazy to download anything to make it work on Chimera :p)... and well things just mounted up so I'm back to Mozilla! :D

But Chimera is now permanently on my dock as my 2nd browser (at times I need to be logged into the same service at once, like two Yahoo Mail accounts).
IE I only use for testing.

That goes for Windows too - Mozilla default, Phoenix 2nd, IE for testing. :D

Worked for me in chimera...

Hey ... i'm curious to see the developments of the browsers in time; so these results give the numbers for 2002 .... i think it'll be curious to compare to 2003 so.. does anyone have anything against a browser thread of 2003? :p

Please forgive me if this has already been covered somewhere in this thread.

I love Camino 0.7, it's sooooo fast and stable, tabs are great and I can't remember what pop-up ads look like!

Now my question - How can I disable IE as my default browser? - I'm sure you'll agree that this is a pretty important question in a thread like this and it can't hurt to have it repeated a few times.

Back