Would we see Mac .NET?

Ulrik, Racer

I figured you two out long time ago, well Racer only a few mins ago when his true colours came out.

Is that all you can say Racer, sounds to me like you are defeated, yet another example of you thinking something and actually believing it is true.

again nothing is further from it.

and ive never ran away from a thread before, its when it turns too mindless dribble that i leave, i could say actually that on more then one occation it is you that has ran from a thread which i had finished.

the truth hurts boys, not that i care really.

i mean at the end of the day it wasnt me comparing WebObjects to the most used/followed/respected Development enviroment there is. yet the man himself accuses me of being senseless LMAO

Originally posted by RacerX
All the good trolls are now gone (at least the ones that come here).

Yeah, sad but true. But we still have Neyo, then again, he never was a troll, more a Mac user who didn't knew that he was a Mac user :D

Well, Racer, let's leave this one on his retreat and get back to Herve's, shall we?

Racer i would never leave because of something you said, you really do think highly of yourself.

you need to spend some more time in the real world.

yes run boys run.

gotta give it too you ulrik atleast you know when youve lost, pity i cant say the same about racer.

I mean i know when ive lost, its just that it doesnt happen often, what can i say.

by the panic stricken FrgMstr
and ive never ran away from a thread before, its when it turns too mindless dribble that i leave, i could say actually that on more then one occation it is you that has ran from a thread which i had finished.

Earlier in this very thread...

I only comment on worth while subjects if you havent noticed which is why i only post here about once every six months ( says something in itself ),

You spend most of your time running from this forum. If you are ready, lets get back to the subject at hand.

the truth hurts boys, not that i care really.

So you are hurting now? I wanted to crush your sprit, but not to hurt you. :D

i mean at the end of the day it wasnt me comparing WebObjects to the most used/followed/respected Development enviroment there is. yet the man himself accuses me of being senseless LMAO

Some one who believes that .NET is the most used/followed/respected Development enviroment there is need some something to bring him back to his senses. You look dizzy, maybe you should rest before make any more statement that make you look bad.

I mean i know when ive lost,

Sad day for Trolls everywhere.

Originally posted by FrgMstr
yes run boys run.

gotta give it too you ulrik atleast you know when youve lost, pity i cant say the same about racer.

I mean i know when ive lost, its just that it doesnt happen often, what can i say.

Dream on :D Why not start selling OSes? ROTFLMAO

Stay in your little Microsoft world where everything is good! We all know now that everything Not-Microsoft is bad, evil, slow, expensive and stupid.
Hail to Microsoft.

...say, do you use AOL?

First rounds on me Ulrik.

(maybe if we give him some time he can actually post content again)

Get some rest there Fraggy.

(sad, very sad :( )

ulrik you said it.

Racer, you can try and twist word as much as you want it still doesnt take away the fact that you have lost.

live with it.

Originally posted by RacerX
First rounds on me Ulrik.

(maybe if we give him some time he can actually post content again)

I'd call it a technical KO.

OK, enough of this, I have some work to do. (in FrgMstr's eyes I am "running now from this thread because I now that I've been beat")

Man you are full of yourself arent you, tell you what you can sit back in your i know all world and laugh at my posts, i dont care Ill just sit back and laught at your Ignorance, LOL.

what you gonna do now, do what you ussually do and call me Ignorant back or something and say my comments apply only to me, please.

you see i forgot i have to spell things out to you there i was assuming i didnt. ok when saying VS is the best out there, you said compared to ???

well
anything Borland
anything on Linux
Codewarrior
so what you go on about Web Objects, ok lets see you write a device driver in WebObjects, LMAO

who cares if its won awards lets see how many people actually use it compared to VS.

Ignorance is bliss eh RacerX, well i dont know but id like too know is it.

why does the fact that i like fast bikes come as typical to you?

ok. 1. have you actually used tose peaces of software?
2. why do you think that popularity = quality? NEVER has popularity equaled quaity! what is the most popular band in the us? whao is the most popular girl singer? are they good? they can't even write thir own songs! trust pwople don't use windows because it's good, they use it because they don't know about anything else out there. or they bump into peope like you and then you tell them to buy windows.

an what the hell is it with device drivers in webobjects? is somebody going to write a device driver for apps hosted on other servers? this is internet app devlopment. if can usee the free dev tools if i need to write a device driver.

ok, lets not fight, i think this is one of those Microsoft ID 10 T problems... or maybe the problem is between the chair and the keyboard. anyway. it's going to take a while to fix it.

Ulrik, again you said it,

Vic, popularity does not always mean it the best i know, but in the case of VS i have to disagree, in my opinion it is the best.

and yes i have used the products i have mentioned.

just the other day i recommended a Mac to my Grandfather, all he want to do is surf the internet and DTP, he doesnt develope software play the latest games or any of the other things PC's are better for so i reccomended a Mac, not that PCs dont do what i mentioned well. I just thought he might like a Mac.

[B
Vic, popularity does not always mean it the best i know, but in the case of VS i have to disagree, in my opinion it is the best.
[/B]

Now you said what I was waiting for! In your opinion. VS is a very good development environment, no doubt about that. So is Apple's Project Builder. For example, the Interface Builder from Apple is in my opinion the best tool I ever saw to - well - build GUIs. But I have no doubt that somebody else might think it stinks. So, do I force my opinion on others? Why should I?

Development environments are different, and everybody has a different taste.
But is VS THE best? I don't know, and I doubt that you know. It might be the best for you. And it might be the best YOU have used yet. But does this make it THE best? You are insisting that it is, that you are right, and RacerX is wrong. That's what bugs me. I have no problem with somebody criticizing the Mac platform (after all, that's what you are doing all the time). No platform is perfect. But you always try to make us belief that you're choice of OS / development platform is the best there is. Same goes for the .NET idea. Sure, it is a great technological invention. But it also has it's flaws and errors (I just wanna mention the .NET-virus written by the US women which killed the technet library from MS). If you would tolerate the opinions of others and not immiditealy mark them as "wrong" because they differ from yours, we could debate this topic. But since you participated in this thread, you only showed us that you are right, and we have to be wrong because we have a different opinion. That's no basis for a discussion.

May I say OMG? I look at this thread in the morning, and when I get home from school, there's at LEAST 60 more posts than before! Seems like RacerX and Frg just started using this thread as Flame-IM :)

yes ulrik, in my opinion, that was not the first time i stated it was my opinion, however i also stated that i feel my opinion is quite an educated one since i have actually used most of the other Environments as also stated earlier.

I therefore feel my opinion in this particular subject carries more weight then just anyones opinion which is what you are trying too make it out as(if you know what i mean).

heres an interesting article .Net relatedish article

http://www.sys-con.com/java/articleprint.cfm?id=1401

goes on about MS C# and the possible concequences for Java.

P.S the article has noting to do with my opinion ont he subject just thought it would make good reading for a few of you. Probably not RacerX cos he knows it all anyway, or atleast he likes to think so.

yes ulrik, in my opinion, that was not the first time i stated it was my opinion, however i also stated that i feel my opinion is quite an educated one since i have actually used most of the other Environments as also stated earlier.

I therefore feel my opinion in this particular subject carries more weight then just anyones opinion which is what you are trying too make it out as(if you know what i mean).

So you basically say that only because you red something about .NET and have used the development environments (as did I, at least most of them), the opinions of others are wrong, or less important? Or not as important? I have used VS far longer than I have used Macs. So. Is my opinion now "more important"?
If a die-hard Photoshop user, who used Photoshop all his life and thinks it is the greatest product out there, meets somebody who gets the same work done in Corels Graphics Suite, which opinion is more important. The one from the Photoshop user because Photoshop is more widely known/used? Sorry, I really can't follow your "logic". And apart from that, it is still no reason why you wouldn't discuss your opinion with somebody. Instead you say "my opinion is right, that's why I don't have to discuss it, and everybody who say my opinion is wrong gets flamed". Great way of communication.

You walk around like you are the only person in this forum who knows what he is talking about, and since everything you say is right, you don't have to discuss it, since everybody else either says "yes, great FrgMstr, you are right" or is wrong because he doesn't share your opinion. And you acuse RacerX that he thinks high of himself. I am tired of this. I had this discussion with you over and over and over again. FrgMstr, I run! You have won. There is no way to discuss with you, you are impolite and intolerant. I give up. You have won. You are right. Always. You are the centre of the universe.

Back