ROTFLMAO :p

Admiral AK action figures :p
Just sell the BSD daemon and you will make some $$$
As for forums.. I think you guys are placing too much attention on me :p

Admiral

*Spin camera to action figures on minature set*

-Announer- Collect them all...

Admin... *Super close up of action figures face. It's blank*
The all powerful! Push the button on his waist, and watch in awe as his windmill spin attack wipes the boards in one fell swoop!

Alex... *close-up of action figure's head and chest. Red LED in chest blinking*
The kind hearted. Wind him up, and watch his heart beat! What a guy to help all those new volunteers!

AdmiralAK... *Loud music, big band sound. Close up of BSD demon style action figure. Hands and arms moving up and down fervently*
No need to do anything! Now with Kung-Fu grip he just posts, and posts, and posts... -announcer voice fades out with continual "and posts"-

*cut scene to kids smiling holding up the new macosX.com action figure set*
-Kids- WOW! These are so cool! *Pans to second child* I can't wait to see the new swizcore HowTo figure!!! *Back to other child* Yeah me either!

lol... I need to go outside more... ;)

I don't think we are corresponding with a physical person here; AdmiralAK's full name is /usr/bin/admiralak.pl, closely related to /home/jkh/bin/jordan.pl

Please note that irrespective to their AI origins, both persons vastly transcended their script nature, and indeed have become real persons.

/Marino

Like the enrgizer bunny ... keep going...and going...and going... :p

You forgot the "waking beer can" scott
the Radioheads head soapvox
jabba-the-hut endian
and...hey...where the heck is VGZ ?:confused:
lol... very lucrative business :p

Admiral

also forgot to say:
Dammit ladavacm! I am a human, not an automated cold hearted AI :p

oh oh ... some of the bug code is leaking again...

if(bug_code_leaks){
cleanup_and_reconfigure();
}
else{
cause_kernal_panic();}

Admiral

He guys,

Let's go on very long with this thread so we can give AdmiralAK an oppurtunity to post and post and post...
We'll have the record number of pages (6?) :D

AppleWatcher

Hey applewatcher...

I think the Hello everybody, may I cus forum has the record pages.

There;s absolutelly no need :p
infact if I want to run for office one day they will dig up these forums and use it against me :eek: lol :p

(anerki on the phone) Yes sir, it's posted on MacOSX.com, you can get it right at ... oh wait ... damnit!
(anerki slams down phone)

Why does my test get posted on the screen? Bloody voice recognition in MacOS!!! Grrr

Anyway, the action dolls should be more than just dolls, you could give them like seperate suits, AdmiralAK likes blue, maybe we could give him a pink suit and call that figure AdmirellaAK :) We should give them weapons (the pinger, the windozer, the poster, ...) And maybe a vehicle :)

What do you like most? A hovercraft? Or a ship with wings and wheels and a hyperdrive?

Greetz,
.anerki

Uh admiral, do you remember what you posted on the cuss forum you'll never be able to run for office in this country :)

lol I dont want canadians to see my **** (word sensored since it belongs in the cuss forum, will be replaced for our purposes with "wee wee" :p)

Do I have to piss while its cold out and make a pee later ?:confused:

So I wont be able to run for Prez of the USA ? lol We'll see about that :p

-- action figure talk --
AdmirellaAK hmmm would that be my fictutious partner ? :p
We could score with the chicks and replace barbie, revenues will be HUGE!

Vehicles ? How about the Windoze Bustin Hummer for a land vehicle ?
------------

Admiral

Back