Congrats to Deez_nuts!

and guys, when racerX gets to the point where he wants you removed, you have gone waaay tooo far. He is one of the most tolerant of obnoxiousness of anyone on this site !!

just be glad you are back. please continue to play nice and we'll all coexist just fine.:)

also, it was a very good idea of you two to start your own thread. be as stupid as you want in there as far as i am concerned. just don't let it spill over this time. and don't be offended if we don't play with you there.;)

RacerX... well, I see that you would rather consider yourself an enemy than a friend. Thats your call. I have no beef with the Admin, he is just following orders. As for Admiral... just because he was bitching at us for... doing what again... tell him to bite me. If he wants to piss me off openly thats his call to. I'm entitled to my opinion... and I will express it. Let me guess, he will be mad because I dont like him... run and tell the Admin. Well you know what... I can make as many fake id's, names, signatures I want. I will come back! Not that I will intentionally try to piss you off... but if I am kicked off again... you will all feel my wrath.

Have a nice day. This discussion is over.:)

little boy DEEZ_NUTS
RacerX... well, I see that you would rather consider yourself an enemy than a friend. Thats your call.

Actually I consider you rather offensive, enemy/friend makes no difference to me. But if you are an enemy of one of my friend... I'd say you have problems. :D

I'm entitled to my opinion... and I will express it.

Me too, I just express my opinions better. :D

Not that I will intentionally try to piss you off... but if I am kicked off again... you will all feel my wrath.

lol! Little boy makes little noise. You have no credit in this forum, and you can't gain any if you have to continually come up with new identities. Keep burning those bridges!

This discussion is over.

What discussion?

I see you like to talk. Go ahead... but dont expect me to honor you with a response.

Trust me... coming up with new identities will get quite old after a while. I will learn that I shouldn't be wasting my time... just so I have to talk to low lifes... like yourself.:D

Serve...set...spike!:)

I've seen many of your responces... none of them contained anything that could be mistaken as honor. :D

there were no stairs... just a strait drop off. or just a really steeeeeeeeeeep hill.

Congrats to Deez_nuts

Racerx:
So what... you want me to apologize for what?... being me. For one if you dont want to see what I have to say.... DONT COME INTO THE THREAD! DUH! Am I suposed to feel small? You are the bigger man... happy? If you dont like me dont talk to me. You arent going to change the way I act. Just because you are older I should listen to you? Fuck that! Ohhh no! I used fuck...again! Report me! Kick me off... you would like that wouldnt you. Gimme a break... Im imature and I love it!

It fell off the cliff and smeared all over the jagged rocks below!:D

This is a fair request:
That I promise I will not judge any person only as a teenager. You will constantly remind yourself that some of my generation judges people by their race, their beleifs, or by the color of their skin and this is no more right than saying all teenagers are drunken dope adicts or glue sniffers.

:D

Small correction... you're imature and don't know any better.

I never ask for you to apologize. I could careless if you ever apologize (and to whom would you apologize, everyone you offend?). I do find it funny that you feel the need to pat yourself on the back for breaking the rules (again). You could have just as easily just been another happy member, but you had to make a point.

We have plenty of adults here that happen to be the same age as you, only they have two things that you and Nummi seem to be missing... intelligence and self-control. These are not short comings of your age group, they seem to be unique to you and Nummi. Please don't try to bring them down (or you guys up) by trying to group yourselves in with them.

Hey... if you want to talk about intelligence... LTM and I both have had 3.7 GPAs and above this year. (not that book smart is everything)

RacerX:
You know... you are a very hard guy to please. I tell you what... I dont care! HA! If you are so big and mighty like you make yourself out to be... will you please tell me how I am supposed to act. You come into a thread labeled "Congrats to deez_nuts" What the fuck do you expect. If you dont want to hear me, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I have contained my useless posts in here. It is your choice to come in here and read this. Tell me... WHY IS THAT? I act like an adult outside of these two or three threads. Like we are the only two that are imature. Have you ever been in the cuss forum? They contain their language there... and so will I to this thread.

He shoots... he SCORES!

I think we are now done with the Racer character. Havent you got the desentcy (spelling...yes I know I suck) to turn on ICQ, Nummi. I searched the entire mentor high website... there are no pictures of the gymnastics team... or the assembly. WTF! Is there no god?!

You're right. I am. SO WHAT!? I give you permission to do your worst. You couldn't insult me well if your life depended on it.

aka deez_nuts
You know... you are a very hard guy to please. I tell you what... I dont care! HA! If you are so big and mighty like you make yourself out to be... will you please tell me how I am supposed to act.

I don't make myself out to be anything... I surely wouldn't throw out IQ or GPA numbers to try and make myself look good (or congratulate myself for nothing, ie. He shoots... he SCORES!). And you can't seem to keep your logical straight either, one minute you're saying I don't care and the next you're asking WHY IS THAT? So which is it? Do you care or don't you? There are threads I don't take time to look at (the cus thread and your show are two that don't interest me), but you taking time to congratulate yourself in public, I can have some fun with that. :D

See the problem here is that you are very young and insecure with yourself, which leads me to believe that you have a very thin skin (you seem very sensitive when others point out things about you). What can I say, you started to jump on both the Admiral and Admin (both of whom I consider to be friends), you didn't add me in your attacks (I hate to be left out of those things), so I thought I would... pick on you a little. It is more of a hobby than anything, and you are right... to my knowledge you have conducted yourselves maturely outside of these few forums. But you have to admit that it wasn't the case before.

Besides, if you stop being such an easy target, I'll go wait for some unsuspecting troll to wonder into the forum to pick on.

Back