Congrats to Deez_nuts!

Originally posted by RacerX
The first one was one of my high school teachers (it only lasted 11 years).

a teacher... whoa! Nutz would go crazy if he was here. there are a couple of teachers at our out school that are very attractive. :)

It is actually funny that it worked out (for as long as it did). We where just close friends until the end of my junior year... loved my senior year though! :D ...and most of the next 9 years after that (if I hadn't, I would not have gotten married again).

well racer... it has been a pleasure talking with you... but I have to go... getting late... and iHave to take a leak really bad. have a good one...

:)

What the fuck do you think you are doing Nummi!? I come in here today and I have to read about you poor excuse of a life. You make me wanna puke.:D

I should have stayed on last night so I could rip on how stupid you are. All of this wise relationship crap you are dishing out is a load of shit. (This is all coming from a guy who didnt do ANYTHING for V-day, RacerX.) It is actually sad that you will lose your vigrinity to a girl you have known for less than 2 months. This seems wrong to me... but im sure you are going to tell me that I "just dont get it". Well maybe you can explain this to me... I am really quite curious.:)

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
(This is all coming from a guy who didnt do ANYTHING for V-day, RacerX.) It is actually sad that you will lose your vigrinity to a girl you have known for less than 2 months. This seems wrong to me... but im sure you are going to tell me that I "just dont get it". Well maybe you can explain this to me... I am really quite curious.:)

I did not have to buy her anything to show her my love...

You just don't get it.

Ahh yes... I hope you read that RacerX. These are GREAT words of wise-dom from Nummi. This is what school and T.V. teaches us. I dont know where he gets these delusions of grandeur. (thats probably not how you spell it...but at least I try.... thats more than what I can say about Nummi)

:)

Ahh yes... I hope you read that RacerX. These are GREAT words of wise-dom from Nummi. This is what school and T.V. teaches us. I dont know where he gets these delusions of grandeur. (thats probably not how you spell it...but at least I try.... thats more than what I can say about Nummi)

this is what school teaches us? I think T.V. and school/society shows us the opposite. "grandeur", I bet you had to look that up on dictionary.com.

What the hell are you talking about? You understand I am just giving you a hard time about this. You have never once taken the advise from anyone, even my parents. The embarrassing conversations I have had with them has actually taught me something..... that you are doing it all wrong. The only reason the shit you pull is working is because your girlfriend is probably as screwed up as you are.

dictionary.com is amazing.... so Fuck off!

You have never once taken the advise from anyone, even my parents. ....you are doing it all wrong. The only reason the shit you pull is working is because your girlfriend is probably as screwed up as you are.

"...you are doing it all wrong."

----- Am I really? what am i doing wrong? we are both happy. And that is all that matters.

fuck anyone that thinks you have to buy your partner something everytime some stupid ass holiday comes up. f that. I do not pull any shit. She is just as screwed up as I am.

OOHH MY GOD! YOU ARE STUPIDER (he he) THAN YOU LOOK!

Its just what you do. Everyone does it. Its like a tradition. Being a "non-conformist" is not always good. You buy stuff for each other... JUST BECAUSE! You have to be the only dumbass that doesnt ever buy his girlfriend anything.

Do me a favor. Ask any guy that is currently hooked up. Ask him if he buys anything special for his girlfriend. Just do this for me. DONT ask Jeff. He doesnt count. He is as dumb as you are, maybe even dumber.

OOHH MY GOD! YOU ARE STUPIDER (he he) THAN YOU LOOK!

Its just what you do. Everyone does it. Its like a tradition. Being a "non-conformist" is not always good. You buy stuff for each other... JUST BECAUSE! You have to be the only dumbass that doesnt ever buy his girlfriend anything.

Do me a favor. Ask any guy that is currently hooked up. Ask him if he buys anything special for his girlfriend. Just do this for me. DONT ask Jeff. He doesnt count. He is as dumb as you are, maybe even dumber.

"F" ThAT! just because... f you! F everyone. I am the only dumbass? GOOD! I am not going to ask any guy... cause I do not give a rat's ass what they think!

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN OPINION>>????

We are all adults here... you can say fuck. See look... FUCK YOU, YOU DUMB FUCK!:D

actually... we are not adults, but anyway... does anyone else have an opinion about our little "battle" here?

I quess no one gives a flying fuck about us. GOOD! I dont like you either.

Now what were we talking about?

we were talking about buying crap for stupid ass holidays.

Ohh yes! It needs to be done. End of arguement. Everyone has done it, everyone will do it, and everyone will continue to do it. 'nough said. I am right you are wrong.... either that or extremly lucky. One of these days you will look back and say, "Yep you were right and I was wrong." And that my friends will be a revelation.

:D Have a good run... why it lasts!" :D

Back