Congrats to Deez_nuts!

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Ohh yes! It needs to be done. End of arguement. Everyone has done it, everyone will do it, and everyone will continue to do it. 'nough said. I am right you are wrong.... either that or extremly lucky. One of these days you will look back and say, "Yep you were right and I was wrong." And that my friends will be a revelation.

:D Have a good run... why it lasts!" :D

----IT does not need to be done, god damn! fine, let everyone do it... and let them keep doing it... if they think they have to buy something to make their partner happy, that is too bad. and if the partner thinks that person must buy them something... that sucks. I am not wrong...and I am lucky, Kaylee is too good for me.

"Have a good run... while it lasts."

---- Thanks a lot you *** ** * *****. **** ***! not cool Rick.

:mad: :confused:

I suppose that you should feel bad for the entire planet. You do it as one way to express your love toward one another. It is something nice that everyone does for everybody else. People LIKE getting shit... it doesnt matter what they get, as long as they get something. You cant possibly tell me that she doesnt want anything. That is impossible. IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE! What have your ever gotten her? Nothing. She buys her own movie tickets, her own food, eveything.... even though you try to pay she wont let you. I can respect that. BUT, what are you going to do when her birthday comes around?

You do it as one way to express your love toward one another. BUT, what are you going to do when her birthday comes around?

Let me say this one more time for you Rick:

I DO NOT NEED TO BUY HER GIFTS, TO SHOW HER MY LOVE!

I will get something for her birthday. which is not untill July 31, so I have time.

Then how about this question. Why will you get her something for her birthday?

(do you see where I am going here?)

Then how about this question. Why will you get her something for her birthday?

because it is a major thing. I do not think I have to buy her something for stupid holidays... V-Day... maybe even christmas.

Stupid Holidays? I guess that it is stupid if billions upon billions of people celebrate it every year. I guess it is stupid that people decorate, buy things, and do something every year because they like to. I suppose you think new years is dumb. St. Patricks day? CHRISTMAS IS GOING OVER BOARD! You insult that holiday and there will be billions upon billions of people wanting a chance to kick your ass.

Stupid Holidays? I guess that it is stupid if billions upon billions of people celebrate it every year. I guess it is stupid that people decorate, buy things, and do something every year because they like to. I suppose you think new years is dumb. St. Patricks day? CHRISTMAS IS GOING OVER BOARD! You insult that holiday and there will be billions upon billions of people wanting a chance to kick your ass.

anyway...
I did not say it was wrong to decorate things, I did not say it was bad to buy things. I DID NOT SAY THAT. ALL I SAID WAS! for the millionth time! I just said it a few posts ago. but I will say it again, with larger type, so you can read it:

I DO NOT NEED TO BUY HER GIFTS, TO SHOW HER MY LOVE!

Christmas... I do not even believe in the whole christmas thing. Should be called ChristMac. Just don't tell my mom that.

Then how do you go about showing this thing you call "love"? Seeing each other all the fucking time is never good. You will become sick of each other... its just not healty. Going out? To the movies.... ohhhhh.... thats a biggie. Making out all the time? Doesnt your breath stink? That would get old quick... even for me. Besides that shit is nasty... in public anyway.

I cant stand people like that. "Lets make sure everyone can see me sticking my tongue all the way down her throat." duh duh duh. *puking noises*

:D

Then how do you go about showing this thing you call "love"? Seeing each other all the fucking time is never good. You will become sick of each other...
"Lets make sure everyone can see me sticking my tongue all the way down her throat."

ok... none of your business. I could never get sick of her. I fucking see you everydaY!

We are not like that.

Tell that to my lunch... that popped up to say hello.

I know you see me everyday. I get sick of you sometimes. You are pissing me off right now.

Oh! Do I sense some hostilities? Why dont you go spend a couple hundred bucks on a dance you really dont want to go to, with people you dont really like. Except for Bill. I hope that tonight is so boring and un-bearable for you. That should teach you, you stuupid mother fucker.

Oh! Do I sense some hostilities? Why dont you go spend a couple hundred bucks on a dance you really dont want to go to, with people you dont really like. Except for Bill. I hope that tonight is so boring and un-bearable for you. That should teach you, you stuupid mother fucker.

I think I will... It was fun. They just played A LOT of music that I did not like. But I was with Kaylee, and that is all that matters.

Oh yes... "I was with my girlfriend" kissy kissy lovey dovey garbage. Oh gee... Im soooo envious of you now. HA! Standing around for 3+ hours sure seems like a lot of fun. WASTING over $100 sure seems like a lot of fun. There is no point to those bloody things. The only dance that may be worth the effort to go to it the senior prom.... and thats only because you dont want to be the only onw that didnt go. I dont care who are with or what you are doing. I would leave as early as possible... especially since you didnt even dance.

If I seem a bit sarcastic in any way.... it because I am. Im laying it on so thick you could cut it with a knife.

:D HA HA! :D

You still suck... and thats a fact Jack. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-WASTING over $100 sure seems like a lot

- It was not a waste. I would pay $100 every weekend if it meant I could be with her. (i am not saying is a "whore" by saying I would pay $100 every weekend. I know that is what you would say Rick.)

Nope... Im sorry but that would be $5,200 a year. Not a GIRLFRIEND is worth that. That is insane... I know you are trying to get some sort of idea across but this a bad way of doing it. Why wouldnt you just NOT spend the money and do something.... less expensive. I thought you said you dont buy things to show your "love". This seems like a waste of money for something you dont do.

Back