Congrats to Deez_nuts!

So I am an easy target because you dont like me. Yes, now I understand completely. What do you expect us to act like in these threads? I act the way I do here because no one gives a damn. If people actually cared about what went on in these threads the cuss forum would be long gone. I will behave when I need to. Until that day comes I would appretiate if you mind your own fucking business.:D

Have a nice day.:)

How about this, I make you my business... I love playing with people who can't take it as good as (they thing) they can give it.

posted by baby deez
Have a nice day.

What, no "score" or "spike"? Have we stopped the self congratulating thing? :p

I suppose the best thing you could waste your time on is to tell us we are imature, right? I would consider that to be a waste of time. I see you can dish it out very quickly... but you seem to be missing the big picture here..... GO AWAY!

Is that the best that some with a 3.7 GPA can do? I would have expected better. At least put some thought into it guys. :D

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
You think a guy of my intelect would waste his brain power with a simpleton like you. HA!

I don't care if you can spell, it least that was a little better. The only thing you are missing is the actual brain power of which you speak (very little evidence of it so far, and Nummi has show none what so ever... but what can we expect :D ).

speaking of my girlfriend... her mom is a huge windows follower. she teaches windows at a community college! whenever I am over her house... she makes some kind of stupid mac comment. could this be a problem?

Keeping secrets from her already! :eek: That is going to be a short relationship (oh, sorry, your 16, that makes it a crush doesn't it?).

Buy her a Mac (something small like a Duo)! (worked for me with my wife, better than flowers)

Originally posted by RacerX
That is going to be a short relationship (oh, sorry, your 16, that makes it a crush doesn't it?).

short relationship... I hope not. we have been dating almost 2 months now.
:)

not a crush...

Back