Digital Pictures [has example pictures - 56k modem warning]

'cause my 56k connection is killing me on this one.

Very nice giaguara, the eye of a huntress..

So is the olympus the one you decided on? That one was significantly above your $300 budget, wasn't it? But it is the one I liked best. 10 X optical... shutter speed and response is great.

You are right, that dusky street scene would not work with most digitals.

These were taken in low light with the dancer spinning at about 80 rpm. The speed of the camedia cameras is great (no I'm not an olympus salesman;))

I'm going to have to check out how to attach multiples

edit* this is giving me grief, safari times out on the post with the attachment. I'll have to post from a faster connection but I'll keep reading.

Cool thread...here are some shots I took while on vacation visiting girlfriend in England.

Using Canon Powershot A40 2MP

Attachments

• img_0180.jpg
    img_0180.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 16
Thanks Ricky, it was part of a huge Media skinned QuickTime project. Basically a media player with a flash underskin for control and livestage scripting. Yea, this is a good thread.

that QTVR is quite sweet

Here is a picture of my ride, yeah im 19 driving a minivan. Apple sticker is on the back

Attachments

• van.jpg
    van.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 23
I'll post as much as I can tonight. More to come shortly.

Specs:
HP Photosmart 120
1 MP
Pictures taken in good (1) quality (3)

[No editing on these]

Attachments

• im001228.jpg
    im001228.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 17
Hmmm...stick around, I'll bring this thread back to life in a few months to show you all of my pictures. If I upload them here they look crappier than they really do.

Month=get my server back.

... vans aren't to bad if you know what to do with it. My first car, also a Cutlass, had LITTLE room in the back. I miss those crazy days.

i forgot about this thread for a while, here is a less artistic picture that was taken of my friends and i watching a NFL playoff game last winter.

hahahaha i posted a reply and forgot about the picture for some 2 weeks

Attachments

• football.jpg
    football.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 13
Back