Finally found the world's biggest idiot! (PC'ing his G5...)

Now, if only he could give those internals to me, I'd GLADLY re-assemble it in a Chieftech fulltower...

maybe this could be a very lucrative market for apple, they could sell G5's to pc modder's then they could take out the G5 innards and give them to mac people or whatever and put there crap amd systems or whatever, $2999 a case, im sure you could find some idiots to actually do this ;)

this is the kind of guy who wants apple's style but not ease of use and power :)

I would give money to see what his parents would/did say about this stupid project! I this kid thinks he smart, but he could have sold it for most of it's original value on eBay. Then built himself his Windoze gaming machine. I say this because i know in my heart, the gaming aspect of a PC made him do this abomination. :mad:

He did respond to my e-mail. He denied being on crack. Says he owns an iPod and just doesn't like OSX. ... I'm still not too sure that he didn't sniff glue or something. A G5. Why?

Trillian said:
Yeah, or atleast get someone to towel off mr.K's vomet. :confused:

<sorry, couldn't resist!>

I was pointing to my personal custom title. Right above my avatar. :)

FOR SALE: 1 G5 Case, no innards, clean and ready to install PC crap into it, $3,000. Will ship as soon as your check clears, buy a G5 and an empty PC Tower with your money, and move all the parts over. :D
No, really - I would! Seriously! Try me! :) :D

Funny thing is the part of the g5 i like least is the case...

The innards are a work of art, but the case still looks like a cheese grater.

A sleek, elegant cheese grater, you mean. ;)

Trip, maybe you should call yourself the world's secong biggest idiot or something. :D

- - - - -
rm -r -f /United\ States/Washington/Redmon/Microsoft

:mad: If in a dictionary with pictures in it, one may search for the word stupid, idiot or something similar, there for sure, he will find that guy's pictures! :mad:

:D :p

Nah, I think I saw Bush's picture when I looked up idiot. This guy must be number 2, and so Trip would be number 3 :)

Bush never scrapped a new G5 to stick a dell in there. No. 1 with a bullet. Hall of Fame if he branded himself as well.

i just noticed bobw. limited time online now, cant have opened all threads i wanted to see. ups.

Holy god, relaaax y'all. The boy don't like your OS of choice; boo hoo. I was all gonna rush to this cat's defense and give him mad props as someone who took something and tweaked it out to make something they really like, but then I saw that he put damned green raver glowstick lights inside the case, thus making it the most unoriginal and boring mod in the universe. Shame, really.

What is with modders putting lights inside their computers? It's been done. I wanna see a case that shoots flames, or recycles glass, or is made of jello or something. WHERE IS MY JELLO CASE?

Back