geeks vs. computer users

wasn't there supposed to be something about a serpent doing some tempting in the story? :D

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
ack!! geeks have hijacked my rant thread !! :

But we voted you into the club, you're an offical geek now :) So, it's not hijacking anymore.

Brian

PS: I wonder if we're throwing up flags at the FBI for repeated use of the word "hijack", maybe we can add in some more?
Me: "C4"
You: "You sunk my battleship!!!"

yes but becoming an official mac fetishist with the _real name_ without being told first is _not_ a good thing. :(

But we voted you into the club, you're an offical geek now

well thanks, but what good is it to be in the club if you can't manage the secret handshake? :p

maybe i'll just be a fetishist with Giaguara - sounds like more fun anyway :D

that's alright, i'd still rather be a fetishist. maybe i'll go buy some ropes and chains to wrap around my imac. :p

(i wonder if it will process any faster if i use a whip? :D )

Originally posted by Giaguara
nah. w00t? leander kahney thinks i'm a fetishist, i thought i was a geek... :-?

w00t??? :mad: macs are sensitive.. sensual .... OSeXy ... :p i would NEVER whip me sweet little honey ... my sweet little ibook!! as long as he loves me...

gee thanx ed!!! now my ibook stares me scared, i have to keep telling him i would never do such... ;) i guess i have to say also "not even with a peecee" because he gets jealous when he can feel i have touched a peecee.... :p

yea, well you know, it's not as much fun with a pc. they like it too much. :D
not to mention they have a very sadistic side that they often like to show when you untie them. i've heard they even produce snuff films starring the BSOD. :eek:

:p

yea the peecees like formatting... and they keep asking for that!!! but i dont want to hurt the feelings of my mac doing such things... i think he already is enjoying the idea of being my only love... :p = dreaming the life without a x86 pc...

maybe your ibook would like more traditional love toys :)

Attachments

• accessories.jpg
    accessories.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 8
the maximum RAM makes it so hot :D
besides, he likes a tablet ...

more geek conversations:
(my cousin had just bought her first laptop)
me: "do you use your laptop in bed?"
she: "of course!!!!!! what is the point of having a laptop if you don't use it where you like to???? "
(with the voice telling "WHAT A STUUUUPID QUESTION")

You have a notebook?
You need wireless.
Chat from where you ARE in your apartment or house.

I LOVE chatting in front of my house in summer... Wish it were summer again... :)

yes, looks like i'll get one for my birthday....
maybe i'll need an ipod first...

anyone from US coming to italy soon ?? (could bring a 'pod??)

Back