Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by xoot
Why do you need three networked computers to yourself, except for networked rendering with Bryce? :)
"Need"?.... Hmmmm. I don't think I understand what that word means or what it has to do with anything. :cool:

AW DAMN YOU XOOT!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but at least I got #1000 so :p!

and xoot... you were around 100 yesterday... STOP POSTING SO DAMN MUCH!!

hey Blue, you to raise your glass and toast with the rest of us !!

Here's to Herve's:D

maybe we should start a pool on when we'll reach 3000:p

now, who said this thread died when they renamed the whole forum after it? :rolleyes:

hi ho, hi ho , it's off to my back yard i go:cool:

Sorry, I'm just depressed, which for kids my age seems to be the latest fashion. :) About absolutely nothing in particular though, which is fun in its own right.

To Herve! *toasts*

Back to homework. *sigh* Who invented Sunday nights? Grrrrr... lol

the problem with my mac habits: my grades have gone from 4.0 in 7th grade to a 3.2 average last year (when i got my g4) and now im a the f*cking depresing level of a 2.4 .... arg, i have been not doing my work to fill my mind with things having to do with computers... although on the bright side my g4 has givin me artistic value (4 movies, hundereds of Photoshop works, web design, ect. ) i better hope to get a tech job or ill be living with my mom for a loooong time.

Same thing going here. I discovered AfterEffects and the sheer visceral joy of owning an iPod and LCD iMac and my grades have certainly suffered because of it :)

Originally posted by satanicpoptart
my grades have gone from 4.0 in 7th grade to a 3.2 average last year (when i got my g4) and now im a the f*cking depresing level of a 2.4 ....

really!?

7th Grade: Average GPA : 3.995
8th Grade: Average GPA : 3.259
9th Grade: Average GPA : 2.540 (3/4 of the way through)

are you like a freaking distant twin!?

Wtf do those number grades mean? I get letter grades...
*confused*:confused:

There have been like 20 replies in the last hour...this is scary.

Yay! 9th grade Mac users unite!

I don't know what my GPA actually is but I'm guessing it's around 2.6 or so at this point.

Go 9th grade Mac-heads :D
My average is just about always a B+ or A-...always has been :p
Very pwetty JohnnyV, but you still need a place to sleep :)

to clearify further.. gpa is a average of all your grades... A=4 b=3 c=2 d=1 f=0

to get that average you simply add all of your points together, for me
spanish=2
geometry=2
civics=2
keyboarding=3
english=2
independent study(movie's)=4:D
gym=4
biology=1
--------------
average=2.5 (b-,c+) this is not goin to get me a job at curpurnico....:(

oh and bling bling yes i am your twin but im the one who likes breakfast pasteries :D

To make the GPA thing even more confusing:

In college, the values are weighted based on the number of credit hours the class is. So an A in a 1 credit class will be overshadowed by a C in a 5 credit class. I don't remember how to figure it all out -- I haven't done GPA stuff for a while... And it's not one of those big priorities in life right now, either. :)

hmm, so this quarter I would be: 3.5, 3.5, 3.5, 4, 3.5, 3, 3.5. That's a 3.5 average...I guess, did I do it right? :p

Back