Herve's Bar & Grill

You would see a lot more posts if I still rated quantity over quality.:D

The bar isn't losing its popularity. But it isn't gaining pupularity either. So, I recommend that BlingBling goes on an advertising campaign. :)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
hey, sometimes you've gotten something to say, and sometimes you don't. no big deal. since everybody seems to be tired of my yard updates, i don't have much to say right now.

except that i just added 10 goldfish to the pond.:D

PICTURES ! PICTURES!

hey ED, would you like to be the official gardener and landscape designer of mac os x. com? - unless you already are :)

Don't tell me you were twisted enough to do that. Where did that come from?

*ksuther shutters*

Yes, Ed should become the official gardener. He seems to be the only one that gardens :p

Originally posted by ksuther
Don't tell me you were twisted enough to do that. Where did that come from?

appleturns.com gave me the idea in their VEVO poll...

A two-button mouse coming standard to the Mac? Good lord 'n' butter, what's next?

- In Mac OS X 10.2, the Dock has a "Start" button
- "Power Mac P4: Intel Inside"
- Kernel panics are redone in a familiar "white text on blue" motif
- Apple pledges 100% compatibility with every Windows virus from now on
- The Mac OS gets a command line and filename exten-- uh, never mind

and how's this for some Herve's B&G advertisement!

Attachments

• bg_01.jpg
    bg_01.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
lol! That would rock! Once it's done, we need to get admin to put it out in the main area of the Herve's bar and grill forum :)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
hey, sometimes you've gotten something to say, and sometimes you don't. no big deal. since everybody seems to be tired of my yard updates, i don't have much to say right now.

except that i just added 10 goldfish to the pond.:D

If you have a cat I can predict how many goldfishes it costs until you can persuade the cat that eating goldfishes is really bad.

My personal experience is with 9 cats - mine, the one from my brother and the seven from my parents - that roughly 17 goldfishes are needed to explain 9 cats that it is NOT good to eat goldfishes. One even survived it after he was taken out of the pond and played with for several minutes. But he still has a white stain on his back which will never go away I fear...

Brave goldfishes they were...goldfishes, I salute you.....but the cats learned it! Now they only eat the goldfishes of the neighbourhood...

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
here's the shocking photograph... another hour lost thanks to windows!
Oh. I see your problem... It's that Mountain Dew.

Switching to some sort of downer would make you type/click/move more slowly thus giving WinDoze an greater chance of keeping up with your request. :D
i can't save... the site is a "live" site so when I hit save (even when i'm not finished), they see what i've done... so i have to wait until i'm done to save...
That's why you are supposed to set up your Mac as a local Apache/PHP/mySQL "development" machine! :cool:
the server gets confused and screws the links up...

(this is a UNIX server i might add... but it's only been like this when we switched to FrontPage 2002 from the 2000 version)
MicroSloth Front Page is not compatible with a Mountain Dew powered development environment!!!

ok, official gardener it is.:D

Casey - that is really cool. but can you do it with Herve's new rock guitarist avator. that would be so much cooler - really fits the bar theme.:cool:

As far as cats and the fish go, we live in a neighbborhood with a large farrel cat population plus skunks and raccoons. i expect some of the fish will come up missing. At $3 for 10 fish, i am not going to sweat it for awhile. perhaps eventually i will end up with a dozen of the smartest fish. At any rate, they were being sold as "large feeders" so they were destined to be food from the start. i figure if i have a pair survive out of this group, i will have done good.

funny that the pond went for 4 nights withut any of the border rocks falling over but we were gone for 1 hour to get some more plants and came home and one of them was pushed into the pond.:p All the books also say i should expect visits from the local herons;)

sorry i do all my gardening in my favorite oilskin oHIo State baseball cap. it is only as official backyard wizard that i get to wear the funny hat.:D

all these years and i am still looking for a pair of elf boots that i like;)

oh and somebaody asked for pics. i don't have anything new yet but i expect to put up a new 'almost finished' page by this weekend. I think i will have the archway finished and up by then if it doesn't keep raining like it was today.

Do you get to play with power tools at least then? Like spinny things with watcha-ma-call-it's and doodly-dad's, etc. You must have a favorite who-ja-ma-watt of sorts.

Back