Herve's Bar & Grill

Well, VT says Now shipping for PS7...
Btw, this Monday was Mac updates craziness. Tex-Edit Plus was updated, so was WipeOut, and so was a Logitech X Mouse Driver! Wheee :D

Originally posted by vic

where the hell did you get the mod from i try getting it but can't find any good servers! - maybe we should meet up ad play some wuake, you have the OSP mod?

you mean Urban Terror? try www.urbanterror.net ...there are pretty many servers to download from there... what is OSP?
I have theese mods: Urban terror, Navy seals and Q3F but I cant get the two last ones to work though:(

Originally posted by Bluefusion
just to totally change subject.....

PHOTOSHOP 7 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! PHOTOSHOP 7 IS OUT!

You heard it from me first... check out VersionTracker!

Time to tell my Boss what I want for my new toy lol :p

Originally posted by Bluefusion
just to totally change subject.....

PHOTOSHOP 7 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! PHOTOSHOP 7 IS OUT!

You heard it from me first... check out VersionTracker!

My heart skipped a beat when I read that. I hope it isn't slower than the Classic version. :D

:eek: O. M. G. :eek:

I just looked at the price for Photoshop. US$609 for new users. That's worse than Office!

Where's the Gimp...? I can afford that...

yup photoshop is good. adobe didn't f*** up like with ilustrator. that is a pain in the a** or indesign that thing is slow too. flash and photshop are really good. i hope dreamweaver will be good too. then i can forget os 9.

nkuvu, your fast!! You haven't been here very long and your already at 500 posts. I checked out your profile and it says you have 17 posts a day! I only have 4-5 average, however that has to average out my lurking days when I didn't post at all...

*sigh*

Time to start the "Posters Anonymous" thread... :(

Lurk... lurk.... What is that? I've heard the term before.... Oh yeah, that's what I do on other websites! ;)

Oh yeah, and the post count should really be dropped by three or so, since I replied to my own thread to keep it active... :D

Ok, I'll play twist my arm. Have you heard that one? It has a great bass riff. Canadian rock well... rocks! There are so many great Canadian rock bands. I could list them forever.

Believe me, Lurking is cool!

I'd devote a thread to it, but i believe that a thread devoted to lurking would be quite unsuccessful!

I not completely sure, but if anyone belongs in admrial's mix, im pretty sure it should be me. You see, me and admiral go a long way back, all the way to a year called 2000. Hard to even remeber isn't it?:p

Phil, haven't you noticed those lines that seperate the posts and thread titles? those are where the lurkers stay. they are in every thread. you can easily track them with the views count. so your thread about lurking could be quite successful from a lurker's point of view. it just might take a lot of bumps to keep it actively being lurked:D

so how about our fantasy baseball league guys? i am 1-1. i beat Ulrik the first week and then got my *ss kicked by lessthanrick this last week. But Jeff Kent just hit 2 home runs in tonight's game against the Padres (which is tied at 1 apiece at the moment). so maybe i am off to a good start. it was pretty funny. Barry Bonds jumped up and kept a hit from being a home run, but they didn't see he got it and shot off all the fireworks that they save for padres' HR's. :p

Baseball...

Hmm...

Oh yeah, baseball is the one with the horses and the pool and the little orange ball, right? That's such a cruel sport. Those horses don't deserve to be stuck in a pool with water wings on. Especially since the players can't touch the ball and have to have the horses kick the ball. What? You didn't know that? Well the horses can't touch the ball with anything but their hooves. I hear it's really hard to get a touchdown. Shame....

:D

Back