Herve's Bar & Grill

:rolleyes:

really sad coming from someone who lives in the same state as the defending world champions!!:p

of course watching the Giants beat the Diamondbacks is almost as much fun as watching them beat the Dodgers:D

funny, i never believed those stories about people moving to the desert just to be able to stick their heads in the sand. could they be true?:p

If it is in regards to sports, I have had my head in the sand for years and years... :D

I even had my head stuck in the sand when I lived in Washington state, and there wasn't any sand (Western Washington for the curious).

But technically I moved to the desert to enjoy the heat!

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
admiral....

could you put your mix online somewhere?

that would be hella cool!

This particular mix is rated NC-17 so I need an ID ;) hehehe
Usually my CD mixes I dont post online. I do make web-site mixes though in real audio whenever I update my website (which will be in july :p)

I am still not done with the artiwork so even if you wanted to bootleg it you would have a hard time selling it :p hehehehe vic :p

Admiral, what is NC-17? Is that a rating? I haven't heard of it, but maybe thats just because we don't have it in Canada.

NC-17 is no children under 17. If something is rated R, under-17-year-olds can get in with a parent or legal guardian. NC-17 says no one at all under 17.

In canada we just have PG, 14A and R

PG you can go without a parent. 14A you have to be 14 to go without a parent and R is 18+ without a parent. Its funny though because a lot of movies in the states that are rated R are rated 14A here.

Ahhh I'm loving this. Its 29 degrees out today on April 16th in Toronto!!!! And I am sitting out on my deck in my back yard using my ibook. Ahhh the beauty of airport!

29? Brr!!

Oh yeah, you're in one of those countries that is ahead of the US -- Darn English system. I sometimes think that the only reason the the US government hasn't changed to metric is that they want the citizens to be confused when talking to "scary foreigners". ;)

I am honestly surprised at the temp; it is only 28 here in Tucson.

Its a record temperature I think. And the celsius system is much better :). It just makes sense. When its 0 degrees water freezes and you get snow. Easy!

record high here... 95 degrees (farenheit)

and when i want to go see a R-Rated movie, i just buy a ticket to the movie playing RIGHT NEXT to the movies entrance... pretty easy :)

Grr. I move here for the heat, and then it turns out that everyone north of me has higher temperatures...

It's currently 79° F / 26° C here in Tucson. Which is at least better than 46° F / 8° C which is the current temperature in the place in Washington I used to live...

bling, yes thats the easy way to do it... on some movies they check however. Depends on how bad the movie is. I'm guessing that the ones that they check here are the NC-17 ones in the states.

depends on where you're seeing the movie. Some theaters by me check your age at least 5 times before you get to the movie. It was quiet a problem when I was younger. Ah well. It's been like 89° here today. I hate summer... grr...

I also prefer summer. Not that winter isn't bad, but I can only enjoy winter somewhere in the mountains, where you have snow, sun...that typical winter feeling. In my place, winter just is grey, cold and grim.

Then again, in summer, I can't play icehockey :( well, street hockey is fun, but nothing compared to "the real thing"(tm)

Anyway, both seasons have it's advantages and disadvantages...

i hate it when it's like this........

It's Summer... It's Hot... You Wish For Winter!
It's Winter... It's Cold... You Wish For Summer!
It's Summer Again... It's Hot Again... PLEASE COME WINTER!!!!
It's Winter Again... It's Cold Again... WHERE'S SUMMER?!

:p :D

Back