Herve's Bar & Grill

Just popped out to get lemon & sugar for the pancakes - might as well do it properly.

Izzy, what's yer poison? The Manhattans are good, but no-one seems to want them... Hell, I'll have to drink it...

wow, it really was party night! You guys were having almost as much fun in here as i was in the living room. and it sounds like there's already plenty of food so i'll save the left over salmon. i'm really going to need your help finishing it off. i think there was as much left as was eaten. i will be sick of the stuff by Friday if you guys don't eat it ;)

very funny joke ulrik:p sorry to hear about the bad turns things had taken in your life and good to hear how things are headed uphill for you. and good luck on the gf beta.

btw, wanted to say hi to dlookus. saw him checking the place out. I'm not sure where he went while i was gone, but maybe he'll be back with some girls :cool:

also i found my skirt, never could find the spear. so the gf just went to the fish market and bought fresh catch. But when i opened the door wearing the skirt, everyone thanked me for my provisions. sometimes the appearance of doing something is more important than actually doing it:D (don't know why i was getting so worked up about it)

sorry i wasn't here for RacerX's toast but i want to raise my glass to my bud AdmiralAk as well!! Someday he will have a life, but for now he is our comrade and brother of the keyboard. Remember his motto - 'He who dies with the most posts wins':p ;)

glad you liked the steak Izzy, hope you like salmon (he he)

and everyone remember, we just can't afford to keep this place staffed 24/7 so when nobody else is around, make it yourself or use the replicator.

Symphonix enters with a stupid grin on his face, and shouts:

:p Hip-Hip-Bloody-Hoooooray!

Into the stunned silence, he explains: I just got into UNIVERSITY! I got into the BACHELOR OF I.T. COURSE!

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it ...

The hairy primate plants a big sloppy kiss on Herve, Ed, and tries for Jadey; only to have some sense slapped into him with a bar-stool

Oh. Thanks. No, really, thanks guys! Drinks are on ME!

everyone picks up their drinks and pours them on symphonix :D

who pays no attention and keeps jumping up and down and shouting "Herve, I'm going to be IT!!!"

eventually he calms down and the bar breaks into a rousing rendition of "Waltzing Matilda". as the song dies down....

CONGRATS SYMPHONIX!!!!!

not sure you really needed to kiss me, a hug would have been just fine :p
I know you were looking forward to this and i'm glad you got it!! It's going to cut down on your surf time i am sure, but just think of the nice board you'll be able to buy afterwards.
as you might have heard, we had a sendoff party for one of your countrywomen who is going back home in 2 weeks. I would tell you that you could kiss her, but she'll have a yank hubby in tow. maybe we could get her sister or cousin to oblige:D

btw, when did jadey come in here? We're still waiting for dlookus to come back with the babes. I keep expecting jadey to show up before the competition gets too thick:rolleyes:

just glad you didn't break into a disco song back there. you had me worried with that "I'm so excited...." line.:cool:

You know Waltzing Matilda? Scary.

Actually, I think its good I won't be on the beach for a while. I fell asleep on the beach today with jeans on, and now I am as red as a tomato from the waist up, and white as a sheet below! And, not to mention, in some severe pain. Sunburn is not nice (Oh, and I now have the outline of my sunglasses silhouetted on my face. Ouch.) When I woke up I was wondering why all the pretty girls were smiling at me, now I know they were trying not to laugh.

So, I'll be heading off tommorrow for a few days. I have to enrol, find a place to live, and visit ex-girlfriend version 1.0 who is turning 19. I'll also visit my sister and her new hubby who live up there. My return to the education system is imminent, and I don't actually have any money as such, so it'll be fun trying to get set up.

Big hello to our new bar-buddies. Ulrik, take heart, I've just come out of what you're just going into - it hurts. In my case, it gave me a chance to get out of a rut and stop myself from following a path I really didn't want to follow.

Congrats Symphonix. Sunburn is nasty though... Get another coupla drinks down you (not literally) and the pain will subside...

Congrats symphonics :D
wait./... you got into uni and you got your BA that fast ??? :confused: ... lol I am confused :p

Hey Ed.. I do have a life... I jsut can't live it ;) -- OSx.com just conveniently fills in teh cracks of time between work, classes, and whenever I want to take a small break ;) -- you should see me when I am on vacation --- well lack of seeing me on here lol ;)

so tell me, why would someone put lemon on a pancake ??? :confused:

Admiral

Originally posted by symphonix
Symphonix enters with a stupid grin on his face, and shouts:

:p Hip-Hip-Bloody-Hoooooray!

Into the stunned silence, he explains: I just got into UNIVERSITY! I got into the BACHELOR OF I.T. COURSE!

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it ...

The hairy primate plants a big sloppy kiss on Herve, Ed, and tries for Jadey; only to have some sense slapped into him with a bar-stool

Oh. Thanks. No, really, thanks guys! Drinks are on ME!

Oh, yeah! Congrats! :D
What can I do for you? A custom made avatar, or a refreshing fruit drink? ;)

Originally posted by AdmiralAK

so tell me, why would someone put lemon on a pancake ??? :confused:

Because it's really really nice..... Lemon and sugar is the ONLY way to enjoy Shrove Tuesday...

Ed, what are the licensing laws here at macosx.com? Alexandert is (a) only 16, and (b) far, far too drunk to be served. Can someone give him a walk outside, get some fresh air in his lungs while I get a mop?

Hey, we should look at german law wich says that I may be drunk if I want to be drunk! Soooo........arghhh......No not again!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm really sorry for that!:eek:

well... I think we go with international standards... I think we should just make it 18 :p

As for pancakes...it's wednesday ;) hehe

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
well... I think we go with international standards... I think we should just make it 18 :p

As for pancakes...it's wednesday ;) hehe

Come over to the cus-thread so I can tell you what you are!:p

hehehe alex you are so funny :p :p :p

What am I giving up for lent ???
lol-- God only knows ;) -- I havent fasted in a decade or so ;)

come on over to the cus thread and I will tell you why :p -- you (sensored) (sensored) of a (sensored), you are so (sensored) that you dont even (sensored) know when you are (sensored) funny :p LOL

Admiral

Back