Herve's Bar & Grill

hmm i've never tried that... don't have too many wal-marts around me.... maybe i should look into it, i love namebrand/dishwater combinations

Originally posted by Nummi_G4
the great thing about Moun. lightning is that a 2 liter bottle only costs 58 cents.

Ogh! That tells something about what they make that stuff out of! :p

just got back from the dining hall.... mixing code red mountain dew and normal mountain dew results in a concoction that tastes, well, exactly like normal mountain dew, only its pink.... eww

you guys really need to listen to teh floorfilla anthems ;) (offtopic :p)

** Admiral goes over to take his position at the DJ booth :cool: **

practice for this weekend's bar party ;-)
I need to leard dutch so that I can understand herve more lol... cant understand a word he says now :p

Hey btw any programmers on here that work on hardware/software integration (i.e. hardware programming) ?

Admiral

Here's that Heineken, Lessthanmighty. and thank you for offering out the traditional bartender shoulder-to-cry-on in my and ksv's absence...

OK, culture-gap needs filling. What's Mountain Dew actually made of/taste like? The only yardstick I have is that all the drunks here drink White Lightning, which is the cheapest cider possible ever. Not sure how it correlates, but it's a start.

where the hell did that DJ booth come from anyway? So admiral, what kind of tunes you spinning this weekend?

Mountain Dew? It is the nectar of the gods. Imagine the best sex you have ever had, now multiply it by...10? Of course this is just my opinion. There might be some sick bastards out there who dont like it.

This jukebox you speak of... am I to assume that when you hit it, it plays the same song over and over again. Im sure which song that would be though. Any suggestions?

Well, well, Nummi... you seem to be back and stronger than ever. Whats with that?:confused:

i want to hear something nice and easy and relaxing. my valintine to my Gf was doing some yardwork. I planted 2 lemon trees, 1 rose bush and transplanted a large rosemary bush from one part of the yard to another. My body has been screaming at me and calling me names ever since!! some parts barely move. so i will have two painkillers please. Don't we have a prescribing Dr. in this joint anywhere?

on the plus side i got 3 new items of clothing that she sewed for me and 2 bags of m&m peanuts. mmmmmm&mmmmmm:p

mountaindew is pretty hard to explain. it is grapefruit based soda pop i believe and has insane amounts of caffiene in it. It is sickly sweet but has a certain tang to it as well. primarily popular with teenagers and younger kids whose parents will allow them to drink it. I don't let my son have it after 5:00 pm. You would not want to have a beer after "doing the dew" or vice versa.

but like every other kind of beverage ever made, we've got it on tap here at Herve's so knock yourselves out with the stuff guys.:D

ahh, i'm just going to stretch back in this lazyboy and heal my bones if nobody minds.

*everyone turns and stares, wondering where did the lazyboy come from?*

Ah, sound like it may have a little in common with Red Bull, drink of the perpetually sleepy.

I have the theme from Cheers on 7" that I picked up pfrom a charity shop for 50p somewhere. I could pop that on if you like, and we could all shout 'Ed' whenever he walks in...

The DJ booth was installed along with the sound system last week;) This weekedn I will be spinning some club traxx, so come on down and have a good time;) Hopefully meet some nice macchicks hehehe (hey where the heck is J anyway???:p)

ITS FRIDAY :D!!!!!!!!

Admiral

If you're going to be playing some club choons, then we'd better get someone big and hard on the door to keep out the troublemakers. Admin maybe?

that's it! it's 10:00am i'm my week is offically over! yay to cancelled classes.

*relaxes*

well.... that excitement faded quickly.

AK - play something exciting to get us moving in celebration of the birth of a new weekend!

*dons polyester liesure suit*

in the mean time, i have a question.... is it possible for a shower knobby thing to spray freezing cold water in my face, even though the water coming from the nozzel is scalding hot? actually, the question is why is it possible? i love the facilities here..... blargh

Oh, the shower isn't playing up again, is it? I thoght I'd got that fixed. Ed - can you make a note that the maintenance company need a kick up the arse?

lol
I just got this tune in my head...it's a remake of what seems like an old disco tune. I think the song is called "you should be dancing"

Here is a NICE but unrelated track:
(The riddle by gigi d'agostino)
http://www.musicaefumetti.it/riddle.mid
(in midi form lol--keep the copyright police off our tails :p -- whoever comes this weekend to my mix sessions wont be disappointed lol)

Admiral

*The door slams open.

I'm Back!

Wow. what a rush, just finshed up the gauntlet that is known as "The Week Before Vacation."

Came in first place at our regional Science Olympiad tournament, second at our annual history debate, and actually manages to fit some skiing in. Wow, its feels great to be back home. Time to get to work on that post # again. Oh yes, no worries, though I have not posted much, I have been able to keep up with the community. So Toli do you have any cuts of a few of your own mixes, I'd love to hear some of your work.What types are you into? I wish I could DJ, should problably try it....I also wish I was a professional bobsledder. IF you've never gone bobsledding, I suggest you try it. Like a rollercoaster but it seems to be much faster. (*continues rambling) My father helped do the finances for the newst american track here in lack placid, they made it so tough that many refuse to race on it, including the worlds best driver, who crashed last year on it. Sucks for him, crybaby:p......Then again, rather than being a bobsledder I would like a toilet made out of solid gold, but its just not in the cards baby.

Does anyone else have the deam of one day entering space? Wow, how cool would that be? I know that I am willing to risk my life to go to a place like Mars.

So, in that spirit I would like to order one chocolate milk. Actually, this is kind of cool, I've been able to master the art of having only the bottom half of the milk become mixed with the chocolate, leaving the top half white. Sort of like a black & tan, but um....with chocolate.:D Ill show ed and tismey how to do it some time.

So is Nummi gone again? Admin really is on the ball with stuff like this, he's a machine. (Perhaps are more refined version of the Herve 9000:p )

So Tismey, I'll take that Manhattan, my told me he wanted it. Add a cherry too, the taste of a cherry with a slight hint of a Manhattan is refreshing.

OK, consider my caught up and back on the active raster list. A great weekend to all!!!

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! yeah baby. How late is Herve's open tonight?

Back