Herve's Bar & Grill

voice - you've been wrong about spelling ksv so many times that it is believable to me that it wasn't a joke:p

vic - in this case you had documented evidence to back you up. of course if you had accussed ksv of being a nazi for being from the last soviet state, then that would be another matter;)

ksv - yea, mocca coffee, cinnamon coffee, hazelnut coffee (my favorite), etc is the idea of flavored coffee. i figured i would be adventurous and let you pick since it was your bday:) (ok, it's not much of a present but my resources for giving are pretty limited here:D )

KSV - An ambulance was there in about two minutes.
I wonder how this situation would've developed if it was in the US?

My guess is: ambulance in 2 minutes, lawyers in 30 seconds. :p

I guess I can't talk, since I'm in Australia, where our ambulances are notorious for being slow to respond, and our lawyers seem to be getting more slimy every year.

Hmmm the wheebola seems to be here... ok lets quarantine the area that nkuvu is in. Dr Admiral needs to administer the antiwheebola syrums :p -- I hope you arent afraid of multiple needles :p

Admiral

well.... just got back from a baseball game in Pittsburgh.... i'm glad to say that the St. Louis Cardinals (my fav. team) WHOOPED the Pirates :D

ed... looks like you had a wonderful time at your party... still have any shrimp left over? :D

i have finals all next week... wish me luck since i haven't studied for ANY of them...

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
vic - in this case you had documented evidence to back you up. of course if you had accussed ksv of being a nazi for being from the last soviet state, then that would be another matter;)

That Norway is the last soviet state was something Bjørn Rosengren, a swedish minister said when the negotiations about a fusion of Norway's and Sweden's largest tele-companies were about to become a disaster. That fusion never took place, either :rolleyes: :)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
ksv - yea, mocca coffee, cinnamon coffee, hazelnut coffee (my favorite), etc is the idea of flavored coffee. i figured i would be adventurous and let you pick since it was your bday:) (ok, it's not much of a present but my resources for giving are pretty limited here:D )

Hehe :)
That sounds new to me. Ever tried to mix hazelnut coffee and mocca coffee? Let's try that... :)

Originally posted by Bluefusion
I'm leaving 9th this year (I think BlingBling is too), and school ends on the 5th... I think...

yep... i'm ending 9th grade this year....

but school ends for me on the 30th! :D

really it ends on the 31st, but since I don't have any finals on Friday, I don't have to come to school... YIPPIE YAY!

Yum, mocha. I can't stand actual coffee, but I'm crazy about anything with coffee flavor in it. Coffee ice cream, mocha hot chocolate, coffee cake... wait a minute.

-the valrus

Yum, mocha. I can't stand actual coffee, but I'm crazy about anything with coffee flavor in it. Coffee ice cream, mocha hot chocolate, coffee cake... wait a minute.

-the valrus

yeah, me too:)

The best coffee out there is espresso! :D (for winter) The second best (all year long, especially summer and spring though) is Frappe! :D

Hmm.... maybe I should make an addition to the B&G, a coffee corner :D

Ahh, my internet addiction is sated once again.

I tried to connect yesterday, only to get "Authentication Failed". My username and password hadn't changed, but I re-entered them again anyway. Same thing. So I called the tech support, and they said (this is a direct quote) "Uhh, I don't know, I'll, uhh have to forward this to the, uh, administrator. You should be hearing from us within the hour." OK, so I wait for two hours, nothing. Still can't connect. I call them back, get a different tech who sounds like he might know what he's doing. He says there's nothing in the system about my earlier call. Grr. He'll look into it himself and call me back. Half an hour later he calls back and says that I'm over my usage quota, so the account has been locked. Which bites, since I phave no usage quota. There's nothing he can do, so I'm stuck offline.

The pain! The horror! The isolation!

I couldn't stand it anymore today, so I connected to Earthlink because it has a 30-day free thingy. So could someone relate their experiences, good or bad, with Earthlink?

And while I'm here... Tismey, could I have a Belgian sort of beer, please?

Back