Herve's Bar & Grill

admin made alot of new rules that nobody liked then everybody left the forums, then admin aplogized, removed the rules, and left for a week. twyj is the head guy now for the time being. and we are geting some visual changes to the community.

what the heck did admin do? I was reading back and saw that RacerX has left for good! :eek: What could admin do to cause people to leave?

Boy, I missed alot:confused:

BTW what is mac osx community?

Admin was censoring some naughty words (which imo was perfectly acceptable of him) and he erased some threads that were talking about the flaws with macosx.com, and some people didn't like that.

the mac os x community IS the macosx.com forum-board

Originally posted by xaqintosh
Admin was censoring some naughty words (which imo was perfectly acceptable of him) and he erased some threads that were talking about the flaws with macosx.com, and some people didn't like that.

the mac os x community IS the macosx.com forum-board

Not only that. Some members were even banned because they violated the rules and asked why threads were deleted, etc.

And for a short period, all posts were moderated, and censored if they contained any criticism of the forums, it's policy, or any person in charge of it.

The funny thing was that I never got to view how posts were moderated...supposedly I had to approve em, but I never saw how, :p

weird... the bad thing is that things are not the same as then. I have noticed a NOTABLE slowdown in traffic :(

I have only been here 3 times today (due to work) and there arent that many threads to look at :(

*sigh*

match the last week!

There was so much passion and volume in those posts that everyone has spent their energy. So they're taking a short R&R. They'll be back.:D

Ah...

I'm searching for blogs about windows; it's amazing. Most people have left them standing and never posted in them again. This is an example.

Do you think that they made the switch? :)

Well, i'm doing the best I can. The real thing is the content. That is what you should look for (text). :)

Back