Herve's Bar & Grill

Herve lives on in spirit :D
I dont think he is even there, I think herve went on vacation, dont forget its summer and in europe the internet is expensive :p -- most college students get on using university connections :p

Admiral

I will have that to compensate for the absence of Herve. We all lack to Herve terrìvel. I believe this close affixing my message with BabelFish, translating the dutch and then he stops backwards in the English, could the same almost be that recieving a post of the real Herve, only more coherent. Still, without refernce to the bubbles, the electric guitars or the cows are not only Herve.

Also I am enjoying a holiday off studies at the moment. This weekend I have been to a ball, spent some time fishing and set up a cheap PC for my mum. I $!@ hate PCs as much as ever. It took me hours to get the thing set up, and it kept crashing. It seems to be running well now. If ever I was uncertain about switching to Mac, I am not anymore - I had to reboot it five times to get it onto my parents home network, while my ibook connected instantly.

I've really enjoyed watching the soccer world cup final, and I've managed to spend some time with mum and dad, too.

that is downright pathetic, this place needs livening up!

what should the conversation be?

How many people like the air bubbles that sometimes appear on Pizza?

LOL... Let's talk about something else.

How do you think we shall persuade Admin to change the themes/smileys?

He could keep this one the same, and just add another one for selection. How about it?

WHY??
if it aint broke, don't fix it. Thats what me grandpappy always said. that is, until he was run over by that train of course...

Back