Herve's Bar & Grill

I like xenocytekron, and I rarely use AIM anymore. Also, the use of the profanity "z*ch" is not allowed anywhere near me. the spelling is XAQ.

I sure hope so...I loved SC I, I played 24/7. Another game I'm looking forward to is medal of honor...I think it will beat the pant's of RtCW.

My shameless plug:

Server: irc.starboundmedia.com

Channel: #jambajuice

I make free fruit smoothies there and give (almost) everyone ops. :D

And that ends the shameless plug.

I feel a bit like complaining non-senselessly (sp?) right now, so:

A friend and myself went out to CompUSA the other day, put our money together and bougt ourselves a copy of WarCraft 3! We quickly got a ride over to his house, where we enjoyed the first 40-60 seconds of the tutorial level, then I had to go home. He told me he would burn me a copy (YES ILLEGALLY!) since I had put a part of my own money into the actual game.
He told me he would call me at 2:30 today, right now it is 5:30 and I am pissed off.
My hard earned money went for his enjoyment. I don't think him and I are going to be "friends" anymore. :mad:

Don't stop being friends over a small thing like that, you will regret it in the long run. I'm sure you will get your copy within a few days, maybe he just got carried away and played all night or maybe his mom or dad made him do something.

Just don't lose a friend over something as trivial as this.

I just called him, turns out he doesn't want to give me a copy, and he didn't burn me one anywho. So I'm going to call him back in an hour and tell him to pay up the money.

I guess the main reason I'm so ticked off about this is because the money I spent on the game was hard earned business money, while his money was given to him for his birthday. So why should he get all the fun for something he didn't work for and I have nothing to show (at all!) for my hard work?

I dunno. :(

Im surprised no one asked what my status meant... oh well.

Heh, I have the best names on bnet...

iMac
Coca-Cola
RabidSquirrel

it's sad to see no b&g posts for 4 days. It's also sad that i can't post more often, since i spend all of my time working so i can pay off my ridiculous legal fees (long story), and when i'm home, the internet access is so bad that i want to vomit. Blech. well... how's everyone been? ;-)

So xoot, I take it you've left macfora, seeing as you haven't posted since June 11th...

And I noticed AdmiralAK hasn't posted since June 30...

In other news, Warcraft 3 rocks, and Everquest and Halo are coming to OS X next year.

Admiral's been gone since the 30th. I think he went back to Greece or something, not sure. But he'll be back in a couple of of weeks.

If I can rack up enough money to buy a flatscreen iMac before Halo is released then I can die a very, very, very happy little man. :)

In other news: Admiral has been gone a long while hasn't he? Probably did go back to greece for the summer or something, he better bring pictures back and share with us. :) That'd be fun!

just got my homepage up and online, if anybody wants to view some of it go to
ihatestuff.com

its still allitle under construction, im not a master of dreamweaver yet...

Back