Herve's Bar & Grill

Sure we have Becks hier, in Herve's, you get whatever you like.
(I won't pass judgement on your taste of beer :p )
Well, Becks is alright, I still prefer my Eichbaum Ureich, allthough it is only available in small parts of southern Germany...it tastes a bit stronger than Becks, which is already a rather "nordish" beer if you ask me...like Jever...

So, since the bartender seems to be out installing MacOS 10.1.3, I'll make you some Chicken Wings, but beware, I am feared for my Chicken Wing and Barbecue Sauce! I once killed a whole regiment with just one spoon of this stuff, so you better like hot stuff!

So, relaxing from that "may I cus"-thread, yeah?

Timsey! morning coffee please! :)

Sitting here doing updates to my departments iBooks on OS X. This OS is so neglected by our department :p

man... I grabbed an iBook today to do some work, and it was the first time OS X was run on it :eek: .. I had some serious work to do on it, namelly my assignment, which was due at 4AM today, but I thought it was 4PM and I paniked traed to get everything online, I dont know if my work will be accepted now. I did not try to compile it, it probably doesn't compile, it's not 100% coded...aaarrgghhh... who the hell made the due date Wed the 20th at 4AM ???? jesus!

** deeep breaths **
well if I fail this assignment I could care less lol. (trying to keep cool) --- what sayed the ed and racer ?

Admiral

If it doesn't compile, disable error or warnings during the compilation and when it crashes, use the Microsoft philosophy: "It's not a bug, it's a feature", which means the same as "we had to finish the software, so we turned of the warnings in the compiler"

What means musicbiz I don't make money from my own software and music. The only thing that I may do is building a very simple database and running it on a 486 computer. In the same time I'm always listening to music. I am no more member of Sabam because I don't want to pay for what I try to make. I must pay for my university and my train and it isn't cheap.

Originally posted by ulrik
If it doesn't compile, disable error or warnings during the compilation and when it crashes, use the Microsoft philosophy: "It's not a bug, it's a feature", which means the same as "we had to finish the software, so we turned of the warnings in the compiler"

I am doing all my work on a solaris machine, UNIX, lol :p if there is a way to make my makefile do that please let me in, then I can have a lot of features :p hehehe

but I think this is already too technical for this thread ;)

Relax, have a drink, just don't care about until you leave Herve's :)

Herve, simply a person active in the 'business' of music production. Very generally speaking.
There should be no reason to understand that statement as discrediting or belittling anyone involved in any musical aspect and their non participation with the actual business itself.
If you had felt I was discrediting you or anyone else with what I said, please explain so I know not to say it again.

Originally posted by Hervé Hinnekens
I own 2 original cds from Kylie Minogue: Enjoy Yourself and Kylie.

You like Kylie, Hervé???:) :D

My favorite beer is a beer in a 0.5l bottle. I dont exactly know its name but it tastes great!!!

Becks is good for a bad day like this!

And:

Holsten knallt am dollsten!:p :D

Herve, why are you comparing salaries between a garbageman and someone working in the music biz? I don't understand your point.

Uhm, well, most brands of beer are available in 0.5 litre bottles over here...if you mean a 0.5 litre CAN, than I only know Faxe, which tastes a bit like a Lager beer if you ask me...

I don't know either why I have got a graduate and why I have succeeded the exam from warehousemanager for the material that garbageman are using. Why must I know study books about multimedia for being an engineer?

Herve - "Why do you have to study multimedia to be an engineer?"

Can I assume you mean a Recording Engineer?

If that's what you meant. This is simple. You need to understand the fundamentals before you can enter the workforce. Why would you object to that?

Back