Herve's Bar & Grill

More beer? ;)

My kidneys would crash (again) if I had something like that for a breakfast ... lucky you ;)

Don't ask Gia, you know I never say no to a beer! :D As a matter of fact, make 'em 12! And I hate some for you! :) Hey AdmiralAK and EdX, sup guys?

And I hate some for you!

ok, time to cut mokxn off for a bit. he's slurring his words. pretty sure he was trying to say 'have'. :p

uh, just finishing my coffee mokxn. and keeping up my voice in the 'debates'. :D and just turning on cnn to see what atrocities have occurred since i went to bed.

Geee, damn drunken fingers again and again and again and so on... I meant I ATE some...
I don't even want to watch anything regarding this war... makes me too freaking sick... Me I'm starting Avalon, damn great animation movie right now, this is crazy, I can't stop watching it! :D Oh, yeah, I'm also getting wasted again heh, what's new! :D Drunk me more please! :)

Well, well, 4 o'clock and I'm quite wasted... Night time is boring on forums cause nobody's up... Same with IRC and AIM, so I end up playing games, surfing and yeah, drinking more... Beer me please! :D
Damn, I'm bored oh, wait! How is it possible with a Mac and a Game Cube??? Bah, I don't know... I feel down tonight, sorry for mumbling out loud! See ya l8r!

Morning Monster .. :p
The Europeans are asleep as well at your 4 pm? D'oh ... here some more beer, just get drunk -- ;)

Good morning (well it is for me) to all! :D

Well that was a niiiiiice sleep, I really needed it... Need more coffee now, you know, the kind with lots of Jack Daniels in it? I was so freaking depressed yesterday, no idea why... Bah, I had niiiiice dreams so I'm good now! :) Ok, so after this coffee, I'll need that:

Attachments

• jd.jpg
    jd.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 6
Heh... yeah, shame on me but that dream was... mmm... well... huummmppff... mmhhhmmm... I can only say REALLY nice! ;) Hehehe! Yeah, working on it, I find it very weird too, it sounds like if I was a kiddo! LOL

Hey I just found some nice aquariums that will look great on the bar..

DSCF0421.JPG

DSCF0422.JPG

Anyone for sushi? Yummy... :p

The MokXnster raises his hand! Yup, that'd be great!

Nice little things, too bad they killed Macs to do it though... :(
Hey, fill those things with beer and I'll transform into a fish! Ahhhh, swimming in beer, what a niiiice thing it'd be! :D

Monster I think you've had one drink too many!
Have a Chinotto?

10355keynote_s.jpg

(big)

If anyone wants that Chinotto / Keynote picture as icon, send me a PM - I just iconized it ... :p

I told you Giaguara, NEVER too many! :p Hehehe! Well yeah, I'd have another chinotto, tasted good! :) But I need more booze too!
Feeling less depressed now, so that's good, green and booze helped for sure, hahaha!
Oh! You've got mail! lol

Hahaha! Yeah, male! :D

And oh, yes, that or a complete booze glass set! That I need this morning! Coffee/Jack needed please... Mmmm, what should I eat for breakfast?

Okay the booze glass icon set is coming... :)
Today feels so Apple day for me.. *wooh*
Monster, some Apple strudel or Apple pie with your coffee and Jack Daniels? Choose fast,I'll be needing a shower ... ;)

Back