Herve's Bar & Grill

It makes them super dry. Dry enough that in winter when I just open my hands I bleed sometimes. I use super strong hand creams but I hate them and so my hands are always dry. And sometimes not just hands... I seem to have now 'scales' on my front: I got some sun but part of the skin was dry .. dry but didn't fell off. So some small parts of skin are a lot darker than the rest. My face looks dry, all of me is dry - and I guess milk products (well, some cheese sometimes, rarely a latte, sometimes frozen yogurt) are those drying me. I'd rather try to live without those than see if eating more fat or using even more creams on my skin makes any difference.

Well not in here :)
Sort of my way of... checking in (hahahaha, get it? Checking IN? hahaha)

So how's the sushi in here today? Fresh? I'll take a plate of california roll.

Wow those are some dry hands Giaguara.

Originally posted by Giaguara
It makes them super dry. Dry enough that in winter when I just open my hands I bleed sometimes. I use super strong hand creams but I hate them and so my hands are always dry. And sometimes not just hands... I seem to have now 'scales' on my front: I got some sun but part of the skin was dry .. dry but didn't fell off. So some small parts of skin are a lot darker than the rest. My face looks dry, all of me is dry - and I guess milk products (well, some cheese sometimes, rarely a latte, sometimes frozen yogurt) are those drying me. I'd rather try to live without those than see if eating more fat or using even more creams on my skin makes any difference.

Wow, I wonder if no dairy will help my super dry and cracking and bleeding hands in the winter as well. We'll see; that is if I find that dairy is indeed causing my congestion.

gia - eat plenty of avocados. one of the best skin conditioners made. cocoa butter is also a great natural external conditioner.

i'll try the avocados. sometimes i use the chopstick to my hands as it at least makes the hands not crack ... :(

Milk/Dairy makes you dry???

I love milk and dairy products - no dryness problems here at all! :)

Well maybe a little rough here and there but no bleeding.

But a guy I know bleeds all the time from dryness, and I just realized something - he does not eat meat either (but can't be called a vegeterian - I think)! Hmmm...

I eat just about anything. I have dry hands sometimes, but not brittle and cracking and bleeding or any of that. Also, my lips get a bit dry, so I always carry Chapstick.

Avocadoes are delicious.

Also: my hero. :D

You mean the guy who got the source of the original virus, changed a single line, and was stupid enough to name it after himself (nickname or something)?

Script kiddies! :rolleyes:

Don't say you'll write me
You said you'd never lie to me
And don't say that you're sorry
When you were the one let down
Don't pretend that you love me
You know that it's never up to me
And try not to be crying
When we finally say goodnight

"(A Few) Words for the Moment"

A caipirinha for me please! Wait, Arden, it was you who was bartendering here nowadays, no? What's left for today's sushi menu? For the before-back-to-vegan persons ... :D

Arden, i think the second one creates more of an "I'm a game website" feeling. But the first one i like better (but maybe a little less shadow on the navbar in the first one so that you can see it there better :))

Yeah, it's so dark because my iMac's screen is so light. I designed that on my iMac, so the colors are different than the G3, and everybody else's computer.

G: Sorry, we're out of sushi. All we've got left is
tbonesteak.jpg

Nah, some (glasses / cups of) sake with some pieces of sushi please, not pieces of glass... Arden someone can fall because of all that glass lying on the thread! :p

Originally posted by Giaguara
Nah, some (glasses / cups of) sake with some pieces of sushi please, not pieces of glass... Arden someone can fall because of all that glass lying on the thread! :p

Oh, I thought you meant a piece of ass. Glass of sake with a piece of ass. Yeah, baby....

Back