Herve's Bar & Grill

Xcuse me? If sushi is interpreted as ass, I think I'll have something else... :err:

van_camp.jpg

In case I'm in a place where ordering sushi is interpreted [never mind], what should I order if I'm not interested in [it]?

Actually, if you examine the picture, there's not much glass laying around. It's mostly wine, with a couple large pieces.

Wow, 2 users (1 hidden) and 6 guests. Everybody must be sleeping and the server just back on ... Hey free e-beer for the first 10 posters tonite!!! :D

[Edit]

Don't you hate it when you fall in love with this girl, and she acts like she loves you too, and then she starts talking about her boyfriend? I HATE IT! It happened twice to me today!

[/Edit]

Yes that has happened to me!
Except i didnt kno if i liked her or not cuz i didnt know her REALLY well. But i knew who she was and we have spoken OFTEN, and then she starts saying that she likes me a lot, and then suddenly she's like you remind me of my boyfriend.
ah well!

Yeah man, if I were one of you guys I would go right for the kill... Ask the above woman to hang out sometime, and then if she falls back on the whole thing about having a boyfriend, just say that oh, it's no big deal, we're not going out on a date...
Just don't really piss off the boyfriend.

Okay, okay ... I don't say anything about Panther :p Hey, I needed some cheer up. I hope someone will be back with a lot of funny stories or something when I'll be back from blockbusters ... < leaves her stuff in the bar desk, sneaks out for five minutes out to return the dvds to the closest blockbusters > ;)

Originally posted by Giaguara
Okay, okay ... I don't say anything about Panther :p

Uh, but you just did! :p

Hey, I needed some cheer up. I hope someone will be back with a lot of funny stories or something when I'll be back from blockbusters ... < leaves her stuff in the bar desk, sneaks out for five minutes out to return the dvds to the closest blockbusters > ;)

Blockbuster?
Good idea!
I just got my bike back - so I can go and return stuff and rent more stuff... oh wait, need money... hmmm...

Back