Herve's Bar & Grill

ed you probably could get a lesson in the geography *cough* ... if fire is in michigan, then SF is in texas. :p

no gia, that's a completely different thought, unrelated to soccer. Michigan beat my Buckeyes in football on sat. - very BIG rivalry. so i just had to get my "Muck Fichigan" off my chest. it feels a little better every time i say it. :p

uhh that sounds like the fire fans shouting "you suck, a[beeeeeeep]ole"-shout anytime that the fire's competitors goalee is kicking the ball .. the same pleasure i guess.

.. has everyone gone christmas shopping? :( looks empty here.

could i have a big atole, arden? hot drinks are nice when it's cold out there.

I haven't done any xmas shopping,
waiting on some clients to payup! Grrr!

I might do shopping much later closer to XMas...

I'm just stuck here,
what to get a female friend who's been a close friend for 20 years now - who has pretty much everything (she makes good $). Not romantically involved or any hopes of it ( unless you count in my dreams :D ;) ).

Was also thinking of making something... but that I donno either. Like put my newly-found vector drawing of humans (see my avatar) to the test and draw her? :p

My default for everyone I know has been gift certificates for the past few years - that can't say anything good about me! Blah! :p

Altho I'm tempted in iTunes Music Store Gift Certificates for the two computer people I know (one's the friend mentioned above). But... I donno...

Oh and did I mention I can't spend too much? This has been a bad year for me with surgery and all. :p

Boy, I'm in trouble!

Well, I've been back from LA for a few hours now, my mom & sister and I went down Thursday to visit the family for Thanksgiving and I had a great time. Good thing my aura knows how to mix drinks. ;)

As for previous topics:
  • I'm not sure why my right hand gets cold, the other hand is usually on the keyboard. I don't know what you were thinking... :p
  • I already love OS X, and I wish I could use it only... however, I am stuck in 10.2.8, and until I get 10.3, my computer will be way too slow for me in OS X.
  • I have not gone Christmas shopping, nor Hanukah shopping, as of this time. It irks me that the stores have their Christmas stuff in even before Halloween has come.
  • Sogni, I've got a good site for you re: dating if you want it, plus I've got some tips for you if you want them. IM me on iChat (I'm "famonymous") if you're interested.
Whew... anyway, did all of the US residents here have a happy Thanksgiving? I sure did... :D

Thanksgiving is great -- some friends friends had made chocolate rum pie, and boy was it good. We had a giant turkey, and I eat 1+ turkey legs, and never could I eat too much cardamon bread. But I've just been sitting on my *** since last wednesday, I need to go running or something.

A really good bread with cardamon flavoring... It has a soft crust and is very soft and doughy, you roll thin strings (well, one to two inch diameter) and braid them in threes then sprinkle with sugar on top and then cook. At least that's how I think it's done... One of the best breads ever, but it's too sweet for sandwiches.
Yum!

It's real good, but I don't think I've ever had any not in the extra good bread. I'll take a loaf arden! With some butter and some lemonade...

Does the girl come with the bread? :D ;)

I saved that recipe, I'll have to give it a try. Though the name doesn't make it sound all that good to me, I don't like coffee. :p

Haha.. oh, about that name, pulla .. in sicilian (palermitan) it is for police and other sicilian (catanian) pulla is for police .. heh. dialects, dialects .. :p

<Rant>
Man, this is going to suck!
I've been using the BBEdit demo for a few days,
I still have about 2 more weeks to go on the demo - but the problem is, I love it!

So what's the problem? It's too fregging expensive to purchase!!! Even at Student Pricing its well over $100! Blah! :(

It has replaced ALL text editor I had in my dock (Word, TextEdit - hell even my alltime favorite - PICO!). And it's partially replaced Dreamweaver (for simple stuff, for more adanvced or when I'm lazy I go backto DW).

Yeah ok considering the prices for Office and Dreamweaver is more than what BBEdit costs... but... I still need the former - like it or not. I don't REALLY NEED BBEdit... except for I don't want to go without it!
ARGH! :(

If it where closer to $50 I'd buy it no problem...

But with the holidays, and needing a new helmet for my motorbike - I'm going to have to go without BBEdit once it expires. :(
</Rant>

I need a Frappuchino! :p :)

Back