Herve's Bar & Grill

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
Well, it is good to see that at least one court gets it right.

pds

Registered
I just finished reading “The boys on the boat” (ok listing to on audible) and am struck by the idea of that deep unity of heart that propelled the boys. Seems we don’t often get to that point when you‘re not just in the zone but bound to others in that zone. I got the feeling that is part of our present national malaise, that we are preoccupied with how I look or how I'm seen and slogging through without a vision for what we could be. A lot of the young people I work with have never felt anything like it. Maybe the guys in an army platoon find a facsimile of it,

ok. I think I’ve had one too many. I’ll stop now. Barkeep, my tab please.

Great read though. I recommend it (and the delivery system).

ksv

web developer
Hey, just checking in to hear your opinions on Apple Silicon

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
If you have a recent iPhone or iPad, you already have a silicon. But it will be a big transition to a desktop or laptop silicon. Developers need to update apps to support Silicon. Translate to massive updates if your favorite apps will even port to it.

pds

Registered
Hey ksv! good to see ya - have one on me.

Well, seems the Senate Majority is set on preserving our precious National Monuments. Let's all raise a glass to Monumental Hypocrisy as our dear friend Mitch promises to push through a new Supreme Court justice 46 days ahead of a presidential election.

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
Mitch - the keeper of the graveyard - will be facing a fight. And I hope he gets a black eye on this one. Congress goes on an October election break and won't be back until after November 3rd.

RIP - RBG

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
If you have a recent iPhone or iPad, you already have a silicon. But it will be a big transition to a desktop or laptop silicon. Developers need to update apps to support Silicon. Translate to massive updates if your favorite apps will even port to it.
This is what I believe is true through Mac history! That is also the reason I wait until Mac OS is on version 2 of the product for longevity!