Herve's Bar & Grill

So it's just a 12" G4 combo boosted ibook ... :p

The iSync sounded too much like iStink (as pronounce) ...

That's exactly what I think the 12" PB is. A glorified 12" iBook. And too true on the iStink. Limited is an understatement. Thanks for leaving out most cell phones out there. I still have no way to sync my Motorola V60c's phone book to the Mac. HUGE sore spot for me. Mostly Motorola's fault, though, with the CDMA stuff. But if Apple could get AOL to let them use their stuff, then....

Ugh, someone pour me a drink.....

Armagnac is old apple alcohol, that's why I was expecting some good guy here in this discipline... but ok, maybe not many apple are more than 25 years old.

Cello.

Hmm, Armagnac sounds delicious. Have never tried it, but I understand it's similar to Cognac.

When you mentioned apples, I thought you might have been referring to cider beer or applejacks. Like that too. *licks lips*

mmmmmm beer

( I had to say SOMETHING didn't I?)

You can't just stumble into a bar and shut the hell up!

*Mystique opens the cash drawer and slips her personal set of keys to Herve's inside the till and slowly slide's the drawer closed until it locks.

Myst climbs up on the bar stool and unplugs the old LED sign she found at a garage sale last November and leaves it dim for the next bartender/ess to post a new message on when they arrive.

Myst sits down in the darkened bar and plays some 'Concrete Blonde' on the juke box as she writes a quick note to Edboss:

Dear Ed: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be the bartender/ess here last November when you knew I needed you all most. I've found that life is too much reality for me and I've got to move on. Right now the drs will have my hide if they find me upright and out of the restraints they call a bed.

We'll be talking on a personal level, Ed...thank you again for bringing me in out of the rain when I was drowning in the downpour.

I love ya,

Mystique

ps and thank you to the others of you who have been kind to me during my stay here. My best to all of you.

*Mysti leaves the note under the wet rim of a bar glass on the bar, takes one last look around, grabs her coat and walks outside to hail a taxi in the rain.

*Klink nudges scott.*

Hey, did you turn out the lights? What's up? You gonna get fresh or something, Betty? :p

*Klink sees mysti leave and sheds a tear. I'll miss having her around here.*

*scott waves at Myst and wishes all the best

I turned out the light so I could plug in the

DISCO BALL!!!

Back