Herve's Bar & Grill

I play Unreal, Urban Terror, or Halo and blast away at everything. Great for stress relieve. I also do push ups, sit ups/crunches, and jumping jacks. Do as many as you can as fast as you can.

Ed my brain is in the 3-lingual/image mode right now so I'll do later those instructions ... (well I was hoping someone else answered to that post so I could have simply made it a FAQ after)

Can't stand the tv here. The only nice program - Simpsons (which is horrible dubbed) - is not now, and I probably feel better watching the closed tv than if it's on. I don't feel like Quake, and the other games I have - Deimos is nice but I'd want something else now - and XGates.. mmh :-/

Or I could maybe find some screwdrivers and open my mobile phone only to see how it's made, now that I can't use it anyway (I forgot all it's SIM cards, that's where the numbers are. 5 numbers, and the credit in them, somewhere) :-\

I've found that when depressed, you can listen to pink floyd if you'd like to, um, stay depressed...

but then once you stop you'll feel a lot better :)

Also playing drums can help

btw, did you try to PM me? my thing was full...

ok Gia - you're doing exactly what you're not supposed to do - over thinking all the reasons you don't want to do the things that will help. you're not looking for something to entertain you necessarily, more something to preoccupy yourself. BAD TV is often the best. i often watch infomercials to take my mind off things. i'm talkinga bout a quick and temporary fix, not something that will change your whole attitude. just do something and worry about whether it was worthwhile later :D

i must admit i was hoping for your help soon since you have been one of the main ones suggesting i use gimp and give this whole 'nix thing a go and i saw that you were online.

Uh, no telly .. didn't you look at my geekcode? :p !tv-- - the bad telly shows makes me on bad mood. i try to meditate, maybe better ...

Happy Hour... Apple juice for those who are not celebrating Valentine's offline ;)

... and today's lucky number is 15 ...

I think I heard a blurb about that on TV (news?) yesterday... but wasn't paying attention - just tuned out everything about 2/14 (along with a bunch of other shtuff). :p

Ehg...I can't force myself to watch infomercials when I'm in a *good* mood, no way I could even attempt to watch one when my mind is going in overdrive.

Err...personally, I start coding something - anything - and that takes my mind off of anything but the code, but I don't suppose many of you are programmers. :D

well, and that's all that really matters Darkshadow - that it distracts your mind. obviously people have differences in what will work for them. i certainly could have suggested meditation to Giaguara originally but it's not the kind of thing you recommend if you don't know if the person knows how. in the end any kind of activity that you do at that point is a sort of meditation. the bigger point is that we all need a 'mental time out' from time to time. several small ones thruout the day is very helpful and conditions one to be able to do it successfully during more stressful periods.

i found that compiling programs makes me in better mood. and concentrating, after being too disctracted ::::argh::::: :p

Originally posted by Darkshadow
Ehg...I can't force myself to watch infomercials when I'm in a *good* mood, no way I could even attempt to watch one when my mind is going in overdrive.
They're great to laugh at. :D The best kind of gift is a "free gift!"

well, if you see one for "The Feeling Good" self help kit with Dr. David Burns, look for me. i haven't seen it yet, but i am in the background of the tape that comes in the kit. i'm not sure if i made the infomercial or not. :)

it was filmed during part of an exclusive training workshop that i attended with all expenses paid. it was shot in a 5 star motel in Beverly Hills. It was an awsome weekend for me.

That bugs me, to not know if you (I) have come out in something or not...

I am an "extra" in a movie or two - knowingly, and I might or might not be in a couple of other movies by accident (and cars I've had - but not sure)...
No commercials tho. :p

Back