Herve's Bar & Grill

The image's cool. Most "black" panthers and even jaguars are simply dark pigmented, so with good light you can see the pattern still on them ..
Anyone for a coffee? :)

I think I will have a cup of Cocoa-Java, thanks.

I am moving again! Err, back to where I was six months ago. I will probably be tutoring for the university's Unix course. Boffo, eh? Since I can't afford to study at the Uni any more, at least I can make some small change teaching. :)

I will be moving in with an old friend into a brand-new four bedroom house near the university. We will have cable internet and I've finally got my 68cm TV back from Dad, who has held it hostage for the last year or two. We also have a REAL kitchen, and space for a barbeque, and I can see it becoming a new hip place for all the students to come and hang out. Right now, I'm trying to work out who has what furniture and appliances to bring.

My friend wants to get a couple of girls in as housemates. I'm okay with that idea, except that in my experience in sharing houses with girls, they always take complete control of the telly. Still, they are much nicer to live with than most guys I know, including some of my closest friends ...

Anyway, Ed, I thought you'd like to know I have big things planned for our little garden. It is on a main street in a tiny little goldrush town that just screams "quaint" ... so I'll be doing the front yard in a victorian style with roses and those little bushes with lots of tiny flowers on them (wish I knew what they were called. I just pick up the plants that look appropriate to the style and stick them in the ground. Ed? Are you okay, Ed? Breathe slowly, Ed. Somebody get Ed a drink!).

There is a hardware store and plant nursery right next door, which is handy. I'll have to set out a few pots for the smokers, to keep them from ruining my vision of a sweet little cottage garden.

Anyway, I should be moving within the week, I hope. Ohhhh, this will be exciting!

Ahh, thanks for that Cocoa-Java, Giaguara.

wow symphonix, that does all sound exciting. i hope you get some pics to share with us. be sure to do before and after if you can. i've been getting back into the yard again lately myself. i'm really impressed by what has survived and prospered into year two. i keep meaning to get pics but run out of daylight before i get around to thinking about it. maybe this weekend if i don't work.

we have visiters from Ohio tomorrow, my lady's sister and her hubby - 1st time they've seen our place so this week has been cleaning and arranging, both inside and out.

here, have another cocoa-java while you're here. :)

Mmh some more object-oriented drinks for me too ... *hic* .. after the espressos. :)

symphonix, i prefer mixed houses. a house with 6 girls living in it is a Dell ... the girls are always nasty. so when i had to live with 5 girls it was a nightmare, instead me and 5 guys was better. the only queue we ever had was to the modem ... well, 6 geeks and 1 modem, predictable ... ;)

If Cocoa and Java are both programming languages, what's the Next Big Think in beverage-related programming going to be called? Cola?

I'll have one, thanks. Gibborsnorj jerardi!

Androo,

Can u make that into a action or layer style 4 me i realy like it and i can use it.

was it a tutoral?

Adam ::angel::

When I was a student, I shared a floor with a few Sweedish girls... stupid things that spent their time watching Dallas... I married an Italian one a few years later.

Originally posted by Browni
Androo,

Can u make that into a action or layer style 4 me i realy like it and i can use it.

was it a tutoral?

Adam ::angel::

ummm.... how do you make the current layer effects into a style in photoshop??

hmmm the last post didn't work....
like my avatar? the original was much better, but too big for an avatar. Here's the original:
ps. giaguara i thought alcohol wasn't allowed here?

Attachments

• pixandroo.jpg
    pixandroo.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 14
Androo, alcohol is ok here ... for those who have the legal drinking age. ;)
Wow, just back from a looong car drive. Cofeine pills aren't for me ...

I remember I took some caffiene and guarana pills one night at work when I was pulling a 24 hour shift ... and ended up a mumbling, paranoid bundle of nerves. I will not be trying that again!

I think I've gone beyond addicted to caffeine and now actually require it to live. I can't even remember the last time I had too much caffeine - and I remember fully well that at one point 8 years ago or so that I was drinking 25 20 ounce Dr Peppers a day.

I never have any problems falling asleep, either. Caffeine doesn't seem to keep me awake at all, no matter how much I have ;)

Back