Herve's Bar & Grill

I can see it now: ten minutes reading the back of a cereal box, then the first for chapters of War & Peace. Then step in front of an oncoming car or get chased by a big dog and then to sleep.

I'd hate to hear your suggestions for a headache... ;) :D

i play games if im not tired.. boring ones so i get tired.
or try reading physics books, that always helps. :D

valerian root can help too. from natural product stores, gnc, walgreens etc .. it helps me get sleep sometimes.

Haha, reading my physics book keeps me awake :p

I'm currently an Engineering Physics major, but that may change :)

hmm try to read soemthign that bores you then! harlequin books ... or cheap psychology "kitchen psychology" or however it's called in english.

JohnnyV said:
Haha, reading my physics book keeps me awake :p

I'm currently an Engineering Physics major, but that may change :)

lol ::ha::

Then the Bible will send you right to never never land. :D
Begin with the begats ::angel::

Hehe.... check out this song. Our singer wanted to take my bass for this, so I "sang". Don't worry, I never intend to sing. It was just for fun. This song is a great tension breaker / time killer at band practice.

Hey everybody! St. Patricks day is tomorrow! Everybody be sure to wear green and party hardy if you get the chance! I know I'll be throwing it down for the night! Infact...

I'm not of legal age to drink yet, so can I just get an order of two crates of Red Bull? If you don't have that then I'll take two crates of Mad Croc. It's still two for the price of one for veteran-moderators right? :D

Yea, you can get it for st. Guinness.. I mean St. Patrick's day :D

haz', I want more songs of your band on the downloadable format .. :D then make a "like this band? > link to paypal etc" thing for it..

Trip: I'll have a few for you.

Giaguara: Funny you mention that. We just had our first gig on Friday night at the Knitting Factory in NYC. For a first gig, it went fairly smoothly, at least after a couple of songs. Here's the set. The zip file is just all of them in one to make it easier to download. Anyone who grew up in the NYC metro area should recognize the opening song.

.. last week it was snowing here every otehr day, and every other it was over 50 f. spring is here - i can feel it.. getting @#$%T allergic to something, so i've been sick a few days and have had problems breathing.. and still too sick to walk, so gonna take a bus to the pharmacy ... :(

Thats too bad. I don't usually have very bad allergies, but this morning I woke up and just couldn't stop sneezing. It was tough, I could hardly shower.
But on a great note in five days I get to go to France for spring break! I'm debating whether I should bring my iPod, because I'm going with a school group on an exchange program and headphones are 'banned.' I would have to buy a francophone power adapter, and I doubt that I will even want to sit around listening to music during the trip but it will be good for the flight there and back.
Any advice? We are going to get a few free days in Paris - what should I see?

awesome mr. k!!!

you don't need a 'francophone power adapter' - macs (ipods, 'books etc) work with all currents. all that you will need is the plain adapter, does not need to adapt current. visitor > europe costs probably like 2 dollars or euros, and .. well, if you take british airways, airfrance etc, they often sell their adapters in the planes. 10 £ or 15 $ is a lot for ONE adapter, but the plane kind of works with any kind of plug in > any kind of plug out. so basically all you will ever need is ONE of those! i bought mine a few years ago, and love it. no matter what is my 'thing' (i have one extra european plug for macs that i normally use with ipod in europe; then ipod and mac us-plugs, and i think many times i need to switch between us/uk/euro plugs daily when in UK or europe). ;)

what to see in paris..??? aaaww.. everything :D pompidou center (that has probably a typo..).. notre dame, .. "iFfel" tower .. the museums ... so many things to see! the parisian cafe's are great places to hang too, of course when you are not alone those are a lot nicer!

i look a bit better now. i think i'll spend half an hour still tonite with the hot air moisturizer, so hopefully i won't wake up so much .. and got to find where i put the other pack of the antihistamines. now trying to see if i can see an entire film without coughing too much in the middle.. ;)

Heh, I walked to the local CVS to get some photos on paper of my huge iPhoto library .. the guys (workign there) were quite interested in my iPod .. well, at least I have some prints now that I promised to my mum etc last year .. I got spices too, such as oregano, so I think I better cook something now - at least a salad.

It is a dog weather out today, but I like it - at least I can breath!! :D

Back