Herve's Bar & Grill

Hi Andy :)
Welcome .. have a virtual beer, it's all on the forum for you tonigh ;)
You live close to Heathrow .. are you going to attend the Apple Store opening in London? It should be 20th November (Saturday), .. which is also the last day of Mac Expo there. I will investigate my wallet content and the ability to have a weekend off :D

beer, beer? bar is empty. (sigh).

i feel nostalgic. (around midday here, ie not drunk gibberish). about a lot of things.

i feel differnt from what i was only a few weeks back. i want to stand on the tables and just smile, obunce around like a little rabbit. i'm happy .. generally. happier than the person i was before, of all those old, sad photos. things make sense in life now. and teh next few weeks (or months) to come will just be even more weird..

no prozac or stuff to cause this. i just feel strong and as if i found some major missing pieces of my life .. i feel i can move mountains now to make things happen. woh!

cheers, have soemthing for the life as you want it. the next drink is on us. ;)

good for you gia, ive found someone as well (as it is evident since this is my first post in almost 3 weeks i think!). It feels weird/scary/exciting all over again, after the last relationship I didnt think I could feel like this again for a long while.

I helped out a friend who was left homeless from the hurricane a few weeks ago and think I gained so much more.

Since the bar is back open, I'll start off with a bottle of cab. sav. and see where the day/evening goes...

Just give me lots of beer, now that I do not have any more of my drugs left I can start drinking again.

Now I just have to get my shoulder working again.

hmmm Apple Store London opening sounds like a drooling opportunity. I might just make the effort although it will only make me cry when I get back to my 466G4 and realise that I don't have anywhere near enough money to replace it. In fact, I'm not sure if I have the money to replace the mouse let alone get a new mac!

Thanks for teh beer - very good, although I wish I hadn't drank so much Hoegärden this weekend - I might be able to remember that girl's name!

peace

MHPb yep, try to get there.. ;)

day and time goes where you .. we, anyone wants it. :D

Now THIS goes the most nerd-ish place to err.. start discussions, delsoljsb. Really. I assume it's no secret where I work.. :D so, some [beep] internal directory to just sort out some "not necessarily supported" hardware stuff. (ie that's why I laugh on the other thread...) .. .. err. dirty details after a lot of pints? ;)

*sigh*

Girlfriend has gone missing without telling me where she's going, tons of homework that I'm NOT going to finish, website that needs work but I need help with it, blah, blah, blah.

*sigh*

(hug) trip :)

here .. i keep annoying people, smiling too much and bouncing around. and drinking tons of green tea (gunpowder, i have a small cube of that), wearing a barton creek t shirt (meh), going daydreaming on the roof on my breaks ... *yay* ..

I am just sitting here on my day off seeing how long I can go without some type of pain killer for my fractured shoulder!!

hehe, hey, i have some of that gunpowder tea, Taylors of Harrogate right? Good stuff, though lately i have been getting the portion wrong. :eek:

Gia, were you asking be for dirty details up there? ;)

Ten days later, I get back from my doctor and he says I am doing very well after what I did to my shoulder!!

Somebody get me a keg of beer please!!

Hey ... :)

Cheers! A toast for .. the new version of Life. We pay .. for hte next few pages... just have a drink with us :D

Back