Herve's Bar & Grill

Skype is great, if you have a bunch of friends willing to use it. Most of mine are either to lazy to install it or don't have a mic.

Yes, Giaguara, me too ... :( Although it's the same continent!
Well, at least I don't need skype, we both have macs, so we can talk talk via iChat :D

Well, we SURE are both Mac users too ... skype has just better voice compression than iChat (of 10.3) when you have only dsl @ home. (Work has better bandwidth for both).
Nice to have the weekend again, can sleep longer and try to get myself to look less tired by the wek...

Me too. Three days a week, every week for the next ~4 years. Not a very nice prospective ... :( ... I hope iChat gets better with Tiger, it helps to carry on during those days.

Theres gotta be some philosophical statement out there somewhere that helps the situation Cat, lol..... I watched Steve Job's keynote where he talked about the new QuicktimeHD tech and the new iChat video-conferencing, and the new iChat looks simply elegant and amazing. I can't wait to see what the new standard is going to be like. :p

I want a beer. :)

beerserver_s2.jpg

Darkshadow said:
Hmm, then just switch out taps. I mean, "it just works," right?

:D

Guinness? Nope. Care and precision needs to be put into pouring a pint of Guinness. :) And the special tap...

Summertime always calls for rum, don't know why. (I dunno, Florida thing I guess) I am finding some interesting rums out there, current favorite is Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum. Has a mellow taste of caramel and spice, with one heck of a kick (92 proof!!!).

Where have all the regulars gone?
Whats a bar w/o regulars?

Back