Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
Tismey, would you please pour everybody doubles next round and make em all top shelf. Just don't let tolya get so drunk he leaves that same cd repeating over and over again like the last time we had free drinks.:p

Coming right up Ed. I've invented a new cocktail especially for the Admiral as well... it's called a cold shower.

I dunno, step out of the place for an evening to see a band and actually do some work, and everyone's hormones fly out of control...

(I thought it was the barman's job to flirt with the punters anyway. The DJ's supposed to be all detached and moody....)

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
I HAVE THE 1000th POST!

BARTENDER! GIVE EVERYONE THAT COMES ANYTHING THAT THEY WANT! IT'S ON ME!

Ed... did you think we'd get to 1000?

OK, I'll take a Porsche 911 GT 3, in black....and a Pils

1 million posts... how about we just get nummi and lessthanmighty in here. They use this board to instant message each other....

actually lets not bring them in here :)

That was freaking scary. Anyhow Ed, I suppose I do have too much time. It's midterms week so instead of going out to Maloney's (our fav campus bar) we're all sitting around reading notes and inbetween I'm browsing through this site.

In fact, I've gained over 80 posts in the past two weeks .. thats nuts.

That NeYo guy drives me insane, I'm he's cool and everything, but the way he 'talks' is just whacked. My heart-rate bumps up to like 120 bps whenever I start reading a post by him, but those screenshots he keeps showing us are pretty impressive...

I want Dad's OS X to look like XP. He'll be more scared than me thrying to figure out "What's wrong with this picture"

Originally posted by themacko
That NeYo guy drives me insane, I'm he's cool and everything, but the way he 'talks' is just whacked. My heart-rate bumps up to like 120 bps whenever I start reading a post by him, but those screenshots he keeps showing us are pretty impressive...

I don't understand U...I mean....LOL......he talks crazy....but 4 me.....its OK....LOL.....reading his posts......is funny......because.....U know.....I always thing.....LOL......he's l33d......and such......funny......

But he does a damn fine work in creating a Borg-OS....half-windows/half-macosx....

"WE ARE MICROSOFT! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! YOUR TECHNOLOGY WILL BE ASSIMILATED! LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR COMPANY!"

No no no! The keyboard SIZE is fine. It's the same as all the others. It's just that the keyboard itself feels icky. Too sproingy. Not solid enough. And the Ti screen is nice, but the iBook is infinitely brighter. Side by side, the difference is quite noticable. I suppose if I'd been smart, I never would have set them up next to each other, and I'd be happily using the Ti. Now I know better. But I DO like that slot loading CD on the Ti...

Which once again proofs that size doesn't matter.... :D ...sadly :p

BTW: The smaller the TFT, the brighter it usually is. When I compare my 17 inch Studio Display to my Cinema Display, the Cinema Display is darker...but boy is it large! What was that about size doesn't matter??? The 14 inch iBook might also have a darker screen than the 12 inch.

BTW: Bartender, get me a Pils! I finally found a bug I traced since monday...boy I am so bugfree now....

i swear... who in their right mind would want OS X to look like XP!?

although i have to give them props... they did a damn fine job at replicating the XP UI

do you think Microsoft will go after this like Apple did for the XP Aqua skin? (probably not)

Back