Herve's Bar & Grill

better idea: have a before-work-drink. After that, have another before-work-drink, and finally, a third, fourth and fifth. Then the screen will seem alright!

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
BB - did you stay up past your bedtime just to have the 1000th post?:p

actually, i was waiting on something to print out and checked back here... it had 999 posts so i thought i'd celebrate before anyone else would get it...

also i think they would have forgotten about the whole 1000 posts thing and just kept on talking like normal if i wouldn't have pointed it out...

I find LCARS very interesting, ever noticed that Data only has to push exactly two buttons to do what the rest of the bridge crew planned in a six hours meeting right before?

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
I want my OS X to look like LCARS :p

Oh yeah!
Uhm, I haven't seen a Star Trek episode in a year! At least! :eek:
TV2 just stopped sending them :(
Heelp! :(

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
i swear... who in their right mind would want OS X to look like XP!?

Gotta wonder...:D
Actually, it's just for fun

Attachments

• xp.jpg
    xp.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 18
kvs, I'm further north than you, you thing you got anything to complain about???
But do miss Star Trek, ahh, the tales of Picard and his crew. Worf, Data, the humans and the other weird creatures...I almost destroyed my TV when i I fund the Borg-episode was split into 2 halfs.

I'm with googolplex, I'd love to have a desktop also, maybe at the end of this summer if I'm lucky :)
My goal is to hit 200 points tonight :D, 3 ta go!

Oh, great. Way to go Jadey. Now who do you think is going to wipe up the mess you made with your emoticon flood?

Jeez.

:D

Back