Interview the person beneath you

Zammy-Sam said:
No, I fear what the USA is doing in the 21st C

Good answer! :D

I was looking for a Konfabulator widget for my Mac and came across the MacOSX.com widget. I tried it and immediately found several threads of interest. So I registered and the rest, as they say, is history!

Do you believe the "Megahertz Myth"?

Not at all. You can only run something so fast, you know?? I think all us computer geeks knew there were other ways of squeezing out as much performance as possible.

What is the slowest computer you own, clockspeed-wise?

From my 164 old pcs and my 2 macs and one pc fileserver, the slowest must be the 386 with 33mhz. :)

What was in your opinion the best os in the 80s?

Mac OS, hands down. :D

I did also enjoy the System for the Apple IIGS. I've played with it once...very Mac-like, although the graphics were a bit crappy...I still would love to own one. :)

Are you a keyboard player?? If so (or not so), what gear do you have?

Mt. Whitney, closer to home.

What do you think of the Mac mini, both the name and the computer?

Computer sounds like a great offer. Mac mini sounds somehow weird to me and too much iPod related.

Which release on the MWSF did you like the most?

Mac mini first, iWork a close second.

If you purchased a Mac mini, would you hook it up in a desktop fashion with a monitor, or a home entertainment center with a TV?

Definitely a monitor. Not enough space in my bedroom for a home entertainment system, and not enough $ in my bank account.

Are you disappointed that hands aren't included with the Mac mini? :D

Not at all. It somehow reminds me to a classic pic that was carrying the title: "the perfect woman". I would post the pic, but the mods would not like this. ;)

What do you think about the powerbooks that were not updated?

That the G5 powerbooks are closer than we thought.

do you foresee many current iPod users to get an iPod Shuffle?

Hard to call....I doubt it. I would get one though. I go nuts for portability, hence my love for the Mac mini. :D

Will you purchase a Mac mini now, or wait until Tiger is included with it?

I will purchase the Mac mini after I read some reports on it. I am very interested to the noise level of the cooling unit and the overall performance.

Do you like me?

Do I have a reason to not like you? I generally only dislike people when they show the same feelings towards me.

Will you be buying an iPod Shuffle if for nothing else just than to use as a usb drive?

Not really. Somehow I have a threshold for size. It's not only 'the smaller the better'. And the iPod shuffle is too small for my taste.

When do you work the most efficient? In the morning or in the evening?

Morning. The part of my brain that says, "Hey, you don't wanna be working right now!" is still asleep, so I'm more productive then.

When you use the "Shuffle" feature with your regular iPod, do you still look at the screen?

Nope. I throw a couple of albums/ artists / whatever into the on the go playlist and then don't look at it again.

My wife gave me "permission" to buy her three things in the keynote. Did your family ask for anything?

Hmmm. Methinks previous poster missed the point of this thread somewhat, ;) as he forgot topost a question, so I shall shoulder his burden ::angel:: and do it on his behalf:

Will YOU be buying a Mac Mini?

Back