Jan 24th predictions / 20th Anniversary.

Dont know if that thing about Education Discounts was there before... But it looks like another massive letdown. This + macworld = Bum. I was waiting for this right from when the macowrld finished and what a shock looks like nothing. Excuse my french but im "pissed off" :( !

An unhappy Chappie.

heard they will update the powerbooks in the beginning of february. More speed and up to $300 less in price. Come on guys, just few more days and we'll have an update :) ;)

Zammy-Sam said:
heard they will update the powerbooks in the beginning of february. More speed and up to $300 less in price. Come on guys, just few more days and we'll have an update :) ;)
So, now we wait until tuesday, 3rd February?! (I don't think I can stand another week like the last one!!!)

Does anyone else think the timings are strange? And why a reduction in price unless they plan to bring out something else to replace it soon afterwards???

:confused:

I had cash in hand, in theory, to buy a new G5 desktop and a laptop, if it was announced. Of course, its not all my cash, but cash none the less. ;)

4:00 PST and nothing new on Apple's website. I did think this was interesting, though... I'd certainly love to take one of the G5's. ;)

How about this...but it would only work if there was a new form factor machine...

in one of the Pepsi ads, when you see someone downloading their new *legal* music, you get a quick glimpse of an obvious Apple computer, but its a fast one and its something new....

Then on Tuesday, Jobs responds by announcing it after he lets the world drool and ponder through this week, the Monday business day after the Super Bowl when everyone asks "did you see that commercial with..." and such...

Actually, that is not a bad idea. Let Pepsi absorb the costs of the advertising, and they reap the benefits with their product placement within an ad.

Oooooo. Lookit all the bottles.
Hey. What do ya know? I got one of them there bottles this morning. :D

Didn't friggin' win, though. :mad:

Dude,

It doesn't start until Sunday ...

Marc

cybergoober said:
Oooooo. Lookit all the bottles.
Hey. What do ya know? I got one of them there bottles this morning. :D

Didn't friggin' win, though. :mad:

mslifkin said:
Dude,

It doesn't start until Sunday ...

Marc

Dude,

I know this. :rolleyes:
But then how do you explain the Pepsi bottle on my desk which states:
1 in 3 Wins a FREE Song on iTunes
???
…

You know, I have better things to do than make up stories about something like that…

Back