Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

absent with out leave

a military term for not being on base or on duty when one is supposed to be, generalized to refer to times when somebody takes off without telling anybody, isn't where they are supposed to be, etc.

basically admiral was saying that he hasn't been here as much.

Ed: Thanks.

AdmiralAK: :eek:! How long since they have posted? Maybe they just are sick, like I was for a week, or maybe on a vacation. It's been so long... :(

so exactly what is it like playing Niles on Frazier? Is Kelsey really an ice guy or does he just come off that way?:D

no, i think you gave a very accurate desrcription of yourself as Niles. Of course, he would tell you that you shouldn't have worn that tie with that vest:p

so, what kind of award were you getting that day?

wow, he posts one pic and instantly he's an icon. Quite impressive Niles. Are you an icon of science? of industry? or just another run of the mill all-knowing being?:p

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
wow, he posts one pic and instantly he's an icon. Quite impressive Niles.

I'm special.

Are you an icon of science? of industry? or just another run of the mill all-knowing being?:p [/B]

Well, I suppose I could be an icon of science, and I'm "getting there" to being a run of the mill all-knowing being. I do know a sizeable amount of worthless science facts. As for industry, I've worked in the chemical industry a while, both analytical-oriented positions.

so, what kind of award were you getting that day?

That was my undergraduate graduation day. I haven't changed any, so I thought I'd post that picture, but I didn't think it was icon quality. I scanned it in from a picture, not the negative as I usually do. That's probably one of my better pictures.

Oh, and thank you again wdw_ for the icons.

Originally posted by chemistry_geek

I do know a sizeable amount of worthless science facts.

I loved the headline and accompanying article in the most recent The Onion: "National Science Foundation: Science Hard". LOL. I have a feeling that one is going to be posted in a lot of labs. :p :D My favorite part was the picture of the guy pointing to a poster of some genome thing titled "What The Hell?!?".

This thread is funny, I had to chime in with something.

It seems wdw's craze has hit the highest office in the land!

Attachments

• happygeorge.jpg
    happygeorge.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 98
bling picks himself up after falling on the ground
oh my god...
(breathes)
that was too funny...
(breathes)
possibly the funniest thing...
(breathes)
since the wdw pic...