LTM and Nummi show/ Rated "R"

You have a lot to say. So, I will just let you talk. You are trying to make sense out of our foolishness. Gimmie a break. No one cares about us or what we say. Do you honestly think someone would take the time to call Kirtland Hills country club and make sure that someone they have never met, know nothing about, and for some reason doesn't like, would not get a certain job. Do you even listen to what you say? This is crazy! Go away.

If you really want to email Kaylee and tell her that her name is mentioned in the site, go right ahead. We never said anything they could hurt her so what do we have to hide. You are worrying about something that isnt your problem. Its people like YOU that we should be worried about. Nothing would happen if you hadnt brought it up. No one thinks of this shit. Only you.

I dont think the world revolves around me. What the hell is your problem? Oh wait, its me! You can go to hell. You dont know me, and dont act like you do.

Everyone else can have a great day. But be careful! RacerX might look up info about you, and then send it to your family and friends. There are strange people out there, and they might be closer than you think.

Go back and actually read what I have posted. For kids with 3.7 GPA, you guys have the worst reading comprehension skills I've ever seen.

(By the way, your statement still makes you look self centered :D)

Yes. Yes I am. You are seriously pissing me off. Not many people can do that so you should feel special. You are a very "special" person. Ya know, since you have a hard time listening to directions, of what is good for you.

What have you to profit at complaining to us about how we act? I just cant see it.

well... I guess the show must be canceled :) Since some people have sticks up their...

I just want to thank you Racer X for pissing Rick off, and getting him kicked off. I know you didnt "make" him type whatever he typed, but you were not helping. **** you.

posted by Jerry
I just want to thank you Racer X for pissing Rick off, and getting him kicked off. I know you didnt "make" him type whatever he typed, but you were not helping. **** you.

I had nothing to do with what happened to Rick. I had little to do with either of you guys getting pissed off at me. Read this thread again from the beginning, other than giving you guys a hard time, I only tried to point out what you still seem to want to ignore.

Generally I had nothing against you guys. But originally when your annoyances became verbal abuse towards the Admiral and Ed, you bet I stepped in. When you guys came back under new identities (without meeting the conditions set by Admin for your return) and started in on Admiral, you bet I wanted some of that action (Admiral is a close friend of mine, so you can most likely see a connection).

When you and I started talking, I realized that you were not so bad after all. Then Rick jumps in and starts berating you and saying RacerX, I hope you are reading this. I felt bad for you... but I didn't know you will enough to want to get involved. So fine, I leave you guys alone to do... what ever it is you guys do with each other.

While doing a search to show a friend an image I had posted, I notice that my name had be posted in this thread. I had received a not so kind invitation to join you guys here (with a note about me not being able to take a joke), and the description sounded more like Rick than me.

So when the joke was over, I tried to tell you guys how to protect yourselves in the future... which you still haven't done. And Rick posted directions on where Kaylee's e-mail address was, but hey, he is your great friend. You guys seem to get more upset every time I pointed out that you should really fix the problem with Kaylee (read the post, you'll see, I said nothing to get you guys started). As for Rick getting pissed off, contrary to his statement that not many people can do that, it is hard for anyone not to piss him off. It appeared to me that even Ed had to walk on egg shells with him to maintain a dialog, and he was only nice to BroknHartd because he thought it was a female secret admirer (and continually brought sexual overtones into the messages he sent). Rick is perpetually mad, give him 5 minutes and he'll find something (and something tells me half the time it is something to do with you).

And as for why Rick was kicked off, he should know exactly why. xoot pointed out that the site was cracking down on the language issue, and Rick had to post a colorful reply. He was outside of your guys' threads, and in complete public view... and I was no where around. Admin closed that thread right after kicking Rick off (remember that this section is moderated by Admin).

As for your anger towards me, I'm sad that you feel that way... but when it comes down to it, it really doesn't make any difference to me what you think. And contrary to your statement you were not helping, I actually was... you were not listening.

Lets hope Admin doesn't remember that you blew your second chance, forcefully gave yourself a third chance (which you also have blown), and now are on your fourth chance.

"And contrary to your statement you were not helping, I actually was... you were not listening."

I think everyone here (me, you and rick), needs to learn when to SHUT UP!

posted by a testy Jerry
I think everyone here (me, you and rick), needs to learn when to SHUT UP!

I respond to almost everything, so if you want me to SHUT UP, then you should probably start by not posting anything else. Remember you tried to blame me for Rick's misfortune which I had nothing to do with.

What? :confused:

Hey, we should rename the thread to:

RacerX and Nummi show/ Rated "PG-13"

What do ya think?

:D

Actually I don't think you can. It is just sad that the name of the thread would include a rating that, if this thread was a movie, would require that you be accompanied by your parents. :rolleyes:

Back