Safari with Tabs (v62 - v71)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't those things have 16bit processors? I doubt osx could run on anything less then 32 bit... It would be kind of interesting though!

wow, there's a tabs preferences in 67, i just looked at it now..... why am i confusing people whenever i mention 70????

Originally posted by mr. K
Don't those things have 16bit processors? I doubt osx could run on anything less then 32 bit... It would be kind of interesting though!

Well sorta. They had 32bit registers, but only a 16bit databus and 24bit address bus, so call it what you will. You can more than doubt that it won't run, I can guarantee it.

BTW, Apple supported the Plus all the way up to 7.5, pretty darn impressive. Of course running 7.5 on a Plus was basically self inflicted torture.

wow we've been just babbling on about rumors and tabs for 11 full pages! I really want 70 to come out, it better fix my crashing problem in 67.

And no one knows why...

I don't even use Safari! :)

How many posts do you show per page? I only have 9 pages, and I have it on the max, 40/page.

Using Safari v67 to browse macosx.com, I cannot use the button to attach images on post. It was ok with v62.

Does anyone here have an idea of why backspace won't work in Safari with WebCore/JavaScriptCore 68? It's the only major flaw I've encountered up to now ... pretty nasty when trying to post though ...

Yeah, i found that too with the attachment thing... in some ways 67 sucks. When I download a quicktime file, and it downloads, safari doesn't auto open it!
At least they made a Home button (go under view, and click home, and the button appears on the toolbar).

I stopped any autoopen or auto-decompress. I like to do it myself when i want it

Originally posted by Androo
Yeah, i found that too with the attachment thing... in some ways 67 sucks. When I download a quicktime file, and it downloads, safari doesn't auto open it!
At least they made a Home button (go under view, and click home, and the button appears on the toolbar).

the "home" button has been there since the first public beta

Using webcore/javascriptcore v68 with the Safari v67 build isn't exactly recommended. It seems like the v68 webkit (which you can't get open source) has changes in it, as well as the .nibs, which you don't have, Cat...

Hmm... What do you guys think: No official Safari updates until WWDC? Can't be, can it? (addicted to Safari builds...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back